Sign in to follow this  
JfR

International Rams 19/20

Holmes may be out of the Gold Cup, but Michael Johnson manages Guyana's first game tonight against the USA. It's being shown on Freesports at 3am if anyone here has severe insomnia.

9 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

Just been speaking to a relation of Sibley, was saying Wolves offered 1 Million with 2 million add ons just before the transfer window ended! Got rejected 

We turned down the possibility of £3m for this young inexperienced lad?  Then we play him in one of our most important games of the season? The club, and its management, really must be clueless.

Congratulations to all 3 of them, doing the academy proud making the step up to international level at their age- some of the best talent around. Particulary to Sibley who’s ahead of his age group, and to Buchanan as well who’s obviously stepped up to the plate for the first time. Must be making big strides.

Some info from the DET on who's playing and when:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/Derby-county-players-could-international-3275813

Also congrats to Harry Halwax (keeper) and Jaden Charles (midfield) who are away with the Ireland U18s.

We do seem to be far fewer on the ground than normal in terms of callups this break. The good news I suppose is that it gives more time with the players at Moor Farm.

Keogh shouldn't play on the left hand side, he's struggling with his footwork. He's still doing a sound job. Ireland are getting seriously overrun in midfield and defending a lot. 0-0 is a credit to the backline. 

I watched a bit of it from the start and Stevens looked hopeless. He ran the ball out of play twice, booted it out of play twice under the same pressure as others that managed to make a pass. He hit 2 hospital passes that could have ended in tears and he kicked someone in the head. Got booked too. 

I've never paid any attention to him before but is he always totally useless?

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I watched a bit of it from the start and Stevens looked hopeless. He ran the ball out of play twice, booted it out of play twice under the same pressure as others that managed to make a pass. He hit 2 hospital passes that could have ended in tears and he kicked someone in the head. Got booked too. 

I've never paid any attention to him before but is he always totally useless?

He was good for Sheffield United last season, but not many players don't look good under Chris Wilder. The guy should be certified by the magic circle and legally called a magician. 

What a couple of minutes from Ireland. McClean looks different class at LB - he was the best player on the pitch against us earlier in the season. He's found his niche.