Bogle

Keogh/Davies

New CB

Lowe/Malone

Shinnie

Johnno/Huddz

Holmes

Lawrence

Zoon (looked alot better in p/o final, showed what he could do)

Marriott/Waggy

Depends on the signings (IF ANY) that we bring in

you reckon Zoon is better than Bennett?

4 minutes ago, Spanish said:

I can't escape the feeling that Zoon isn't quite good enough for us

Thing is he wasn't great in his first season at Brentford either, and going purely on a stats basis he was worse in a lot of key departments there than he has been for us, especially in his passing, but his second season there he really stepped his game up, was one of their best players offensively, was their top assister, etc. I can't say it will happen with certainty, but I'm hoping it's just a case of it taking him a while to settle in and that he could come good next season.

23 minutes ago, Spanish said:

I don't think he's had enough chance personally, 

Like i said in my initial post, he was good in the final, if we can see more of that next season if he gets the chance then its all gravy and we've got a quality player. 

On 28 May 2019 at 13:06, cheron85 said:

I actually thought the diamond they played yesterday is a possible solution to getting 2 up front - Mount and Johnson both did a great job of piling around the midfield causing trouble, supported the full backs coming forward and gave Wilson loads of space - The only problem (I think) is that the CM area is where we're going to be the most light next season - And I think 

Carson

Bogle Keogh Evans Malone

Shinnie

Holmes                   ???

Lawrence

Waggers       Marriott

I was scrolling through to see if anyone had mentioned Evans at CB. He proved he can do a decent job there.

3 hours ago, Duwayne said:

I don't think he's had enough chance personally, 

Like i said in my initial post, he was good in the final, if we can see more of that next season if he gets the chance then its all gravy and we've got a quality player. 

I thought he was quite effective when he came on at Wembley

6 hours ago, Duwayne said:

Roos

Bogle

Keogh/Davies

New CB

Lowe/Malone

Shinnie

Johnno/Huddz

Holmes

Lawrence

Zoon (looked alot better in p/o final, showed what he could do)

Marriott/Waggy

Depends on the signings (IF ANY) that we bring in

Unless he has improved considerably I cannot see Lowe featuring for us next season...

13 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Could be something like this with the contract extensions

Carson

wisdom.   Keogh.   Davies.     Fozzy

Shinnie

Butterfield.  Thorne

Bennett.                                 Jihnson

Martin

what the hell just happened wtf GIF

9 hours ago, JfR said:

Assuming a 4-3-3 and that none of the out-of-favour players will be entering back into the picture, I think what you're looking at for next season is something like this:
lineup.png.f265a748169c8eab9c6c4d124a977c85.png

There's every chance a few of those names could leave, but from this where does everyone think needs reinforcing?

It won't look like that.  The sleeves are striped, not solid black.

22 hours ago, RamNut said:
  1. Carson v roos
  2. bogle
  3. malone
  4. keogh
  5. evans
  6. Shinnie
  7. holmes
  8. Crowley
  9. waghorn
  10. marriott
  11. jozefzoon or lawrence

Next signing....

18 hours ago, Spanish said:

Better than Bennett for me, Bennett has no skill but is good as an impact sub becuase of his pace, power and direct style Jozefoon is a much better footballer. He played a lot better than Lawrence in the play off final , he was very dangerous and his ball in led to our goal. He is a good player, he has looked low on confidence for the most part and doesn't seem to have good chemistry and link up play with the rest of the team probably becuase he has barely played, and has been dropped after good performances. He was very good for Brentford , and with some of the crap players who play for us cough cough Johnson , if he is not good enough for us then he won't be good enough for the majority of teams in the league .

1 hour ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Better than Bennett for me, Bennett has no skill but is good as an impact sub becuase of his pace, power and direct style Jozefoon is a much better footballer. He played a lot better than Lawrence in the play off final , he was very dangerous and his ball in led to our goal. He is a good player, he has looked low on confidence for the most part and doesn't seem to have good chemistry and link up play with the rest of the team probably becuase he has barely played, and has been dropped after good performances. He was very good for Brentford , and with some of the crap players who play for us cough cough Johnson , if he is not good enough for us then he won't be good enough for the majority of teams in the league .

A bit harsh when we have played much better when he was in the side and doubt we would have made the play offs without him

why do we have to slag off one player when discussing other players?

2 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

A bit harsh when we have played much better when he was in the side and doubt we would have made the play offs without him

why do we have to slag off one player when discussing other players?

Two, actually. 

Archived