Play Off Final | Wembley Merchandise

Day

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shorty389 said:

They had polo.shirts in the club shop yesterday...

Thanks. Can't get to Derby to browse the store. Online they only have regular polo shirts and not the commemorative playoff final ones they've done before. Will email them in case.

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Thanks. Can't get to Derby to browse the store. Online they only have regular polo shirts and not the commemorative playoff final ones they've done before. Will email them in case.

If I wish I'd taken a pic of the stuff in the shop now.... if you need someone to pick one up just give me a shout ?

9 minutes ago, Boycie said:

There was unofficial flags for sale outside PP along the massive queue for the road riders last time.

They had plenty of time to sell, as they only filled up one bus at a time! ?

Really?!

Surely it would make more sense to just shut derwent and royal way....and have all the coaches lined up and people get on the one they booked as and when they arrive ?‍♀️

On 17/05/2019 at 09:19, Smyth_18 said:

You already have by buying a foam hand.

Literally, what is the point in a foam hand?

They're good for cleaning the bog with. I'm told. Need a Leeds one for that.

Off topic but there was a guy on the Huddersfield forum wondering if he could get a half & half 'udders/Rams scarf, especially for their matches against Leeds.

3 hours ago, Shorty389 said:

If I wish I'd taken a pic of the stuff in the shop now.... if you need someone to pick one up just give me a shout ?

Big thanks, Shorty. Appreciate the offer.

Asked the club and they say the full delivery hasn't come through yet, but once they do the polo shirts will also appear online. And I shall add to the collection!

Chandler's Ford isn't even a real place, just somewhere they chuck into travel reports to make the South sound more interesting.

"I tell you now Sheriff, I rode into Chandler's Ford a free man, I'll leave it a free man, in a coffin or by horse, God willing".

5 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Honestly think the club's missed a trick here..

I'd have paid a tenner for some branded binoculars - given the view from block 513 I might need them!

Maybe they're going to put a pair of binoculars on every seat instead of a flag ???

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

Chandler's Ford isn't even a real place, just somewhere they chuck into travel reports to make the South sound more interesting.

"I tell you now Sheriff, I rode into Chandler's Ford a free man, I'll leave it a free man, in a coffin or by horse, God willing".

I'll have you know that we're the next village along from north baddesley. 

Which students of linguistics will realise is derived from "north bad-ass'ly" which has its origins from being on the route out of Chandler's Ford for the mean cusses that ride into Hampshire ?

Archived