Play Off Final | Wembley Merchandise

David

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Imagine the foam hand manufacturer having to create a six finger hand mould if Forest has made it to the final. 

Imagine all those foam "chest-arms" they made for the 214,000 Leeds fans expected to fly in!  That's a lot of wasted foam!

10 hours ago, David said:

?

031C49C9-862F-4014-A2E4-EEC02A34887B.png

Well the club shop has had a fair bit of me this year, I have the DCFC Fans 10 shirt which I had framed, a long sleeve home shirt with Cole on the back, away shirt with Mount on the back, third shirt, both the black and purple hoodies, purple sweatshirt, gilet, I even went and got the Wenger coat ready for the winter to walk the dog....oh and a stuffed flipping Rammie ?

Had to finish the collection off didn’t I? 

So who's the lucky recipient of the shirt? Clearly not for you going by the size or were you using the @Parsnip sizing chart, when you placed the order.

3 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

So who's the lucky recipient of the shirt? Clearly not for you going by the size or were you using the @Parsnip sizing chart, when you placed the order.

All slimmed down now, lost all my blubber and into small sizes

23 hours ago, Parsnip said:

You're not finished until you're wearing a foam hand.

23 hours ago, David said:

I’m just not sure I’m stylish enough to rock one, plus it doesn’t look like it’s touchscreen friendly. 

If you’ve seen the size of his hands you’ll know the foam hand won’t fit.

11 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Last two playoff finals I've bought pretty decent Rams commemoration polo shirts. Disappointed they're not doing them this time around. Maybe I should wear the West Brom one for luck?

They had polo.shirts in the club shop yesterday...

Archived