Play Off Final | Wembley Merchandise

David

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was pondering borrowing my sister's car and driving to PP on the day after I fly in to get something Rams related (or maybe goat related if that was all that was left) to wear for the game.

I'm pretty sure Derby outsource their clothing designs to an 80-year-old guy in India with cataracts.

Leaving the kit to one side, everything else is utter poo.

I have a bunch of LA Rams tops and hoodies, and I have bought them because by and large they look cool and I don't need to be going to a game to wear them.

I would conservatively guess that there are twenty times more options for LA Rams clothing than there is for Derby. 

How hard is it to bring a great designer in ffs?

I'm toying with suing Derby for calling it a megastore under the trade description act.

50 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

You could make something if you have card board you could make like a sign with a ram and paint it black and white or a sign saying come on Derby or come on you rams.

Are taking anything B4?

4 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

I was pondering borrowing my sister's car and driving to PP on the day after I fly in to get something Rams related (or maybe goat related if that was all that was left) to wear for the game.

I'm pretty sure Derby outsource their clothing designs to an 80-year-old guy in India with cataracts.

Leaving the kit to one side, everything else is utter poo.

I have a bunch of LA Rams tops and hoodies, and I have bought them because by and large they look cool and I don't need to be going to a game to wear them.

I would conservatively guess that there are twenty times more options for LA Rams clothing than there is for Derby. 

How hard is it to bring a great designer in ffs?

I'm toying with suing Derby for calling it a megastore under the trade description act.

Totally agree Bob, my father in law lost a really nice beanie (understated small ram) went back to get a replacement to be told, 'ooh no, we dont sell them anymore, they were ever so popular', I give up!! although their running tops are serviceable, that's about it. Everything is tatty, badly made and logo's too flippin obvious

Has anyone ever reserved and collected anything from dcfc megastore? Just reserved a Derby retro shirt for my dads bday which is on Sunday. (Hoping he can wear it to Wembley)  I’m hoping I can pick it up before then but the website was extremely vague about when it would be available. Has anyone done it before and how long does it take? 

1 hour ago, Ramos said:

Has anyone ever reserved and collected anything from dcfc megastore? Just reserved a Derby retro shirt for my dads bday which is on Sunday. (Hoping he can wear it to Wembley)  I’m hoping I can pick it up before then but the website was extremely vague about when it would be available. Has anyone done it before and how long does it take? 

Not a clue mate if near pp I suggest you nip into the shop mate.

1 hour ago, Ramos said:

Also wanted to do the same...you’d imagine that it wouldn’t be more than 2 working days.

I’m not sure if it’s Derby that run the online shop but if it is then they’d literally just have to find it in the back surely? 

2 hours ago, Ramos said:

I've ordered and collected the same day in the past, as they should have all the stock in the shop. 

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Will there be unofficial tat for sale outside the ground? I do hope so.

You better believe it!

Flags with Derby but no Ram on and a picture of Wembley that bears no resemblance.

£5

Archived