Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

10 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Actually mate our initial allocation of Club Wembley tickets sold out on Monday: these new ones are previously unreleased ones. 

That's weird as since Villa are such a BIG MASSIVE CLUB I thought they would have easily sold more tickets than little, tiny teeny Derby who they've already beaten and the match is just a formality.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Actually mate our initial allocation of Club Wembley tickets sold out on Monday: these new ones are previously unreleased ones. 

Not so I'm afraid. Our ticket office and local Journalsit confirmed, as you can imagine, any hint of tickets creates a frenzy.

20190522_122317.png

It has, but the tickets were already available to Derby fans anyway, just sold via Wembley. Instead of being unsold, they've been given to Derby and reduced to the Category A price.

Prior to confirmation as to who was in the final, you could register with Club Wembley an interest. Our fans took a gamble, as the full allocation would always leave regulars wanting. 

If there's any unfairness, then it stems from those who have paid more for their seat in the West side or East side, as opposed to these 2000 equivalent seats that have been sold for cheaper.

Why is life so complicated!! Initially missed out on tickets, despite having hotel booked etc. Then when the tickets to watch at Pride Park came up decided I would pick up those so we could take my Stepdad whose just been diagnosed with lung cancer this week so he had something to pick him up a bit, he's a life long Ram and all round good bloke.

But couldn't resist logging on to still see if I could get me and the daughter could get tickets as originally planned. Placed 209 in the queue and have tickets in basket within minutes, daughters log in queue placed 7689 so no chance. Even if I ditch the daughter, stepdad isn't really fit for a trip to Wembley. Whilst doing this I'm on the works phone speaking to my mum about this morning's hospital appointment and she mentions how much my stepdad is looking forward to Monday at Pride Park....... pause......shut the browser, bye bye tickets. I know I've done the right thing, but I still feel a bit sick!!

Let's smash Villa!!

10 minutes ago, Coldhands said:

Not so I'm afraid. Our ticket office and local Journalsit confirmed, as you can imagine, any hint of tickets creates a frenzy.

20190522_122317.png

Could have not been released initially on the Derby side whilst all were released or sold on the villa side.

to be honest, if club Wembley made more money out of villa fans that's fine. I don't understand how the reading of tickets by Wembley works but the way Derby sold them was a pain.

Agreed, it seems to have stressed the life out of some you and I sympathise with that.

If you've been to 5 games then why should you miss out because a season ticket holder can bring along their mate who may not have been this season or may not be a Derby fan.

Club Wembley made more out of Villa fans on the West side, but also anybody who has already purchased in the East. The problem lies with the existence of so many corporate seats in the first place, but that's another argument.

Archived