Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

3 minutes ago, chadders said:

old ram 15, really sorry to have raised your hopes through my own stupidity but I have offered the ticket to the first in a line of hopefuls who contacted me. Just for the record it was a category 4 ticket. I really hope that you get fixed up. Good luck!

No problem ? Cheers chadders ? Have a great day on monday as whatever happens we'll all be cheering on the rams ? 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bumping this up. Yet another Ram here still after a ticket - had a couple of near misses but no luck yet! 

If anyone has a spare they'd like to sell me, I live in London so would be able to collect it off you at Wembley on match day. I'm keeping an eye on the forum but do DM me if you see this and want to get it sorted quick. 

44 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

Anyone else still not had tickets delivered? We are waiting for 9, bought last Friday... bit worried now ?

Not had mine, bought Sunday. 

You've still got 2 days left, and only have to get in touch with the club Saturday or Sunday I believe to get a re print at Wembley, don't worry. 

11 hours ago, Wazztie16 said:

Not had mine, bought Sunday. 

You've still got 2 days left, and only have to get in touch with the club Saturday or Sunday I believe to get a re print at Wembley, don't worry. 

Just got mine this morning and I bought on Sunday :D

Overheard in the ticket office:

Member of staff who got complimentary ticket in reserved block, complaining because when she also purchased 3 tickets for family (with fan ID and history) the people in the ticket office thought she would like to sit with the family so put her next to them, but in a lower category seat, she didnt understand why the other 3 couldn't just have seats in the section her free ticket was in...stood behind wanting to shout out it's a free ticket love, just take it and stop complaining ?? 

P.s. apologies if this lady is a member on here! 

2 hours ago, Donny Ram said:

I’ve got 2 normal tickets and 2 e-tickets issued by Wembley, these are in block 120 so I’m assuming you should be able to ask for an e-ticket.

There's been no mention of E-Tickets from my experience of the past week?  

2 hours ago, Donny Ram said:

I’ve got 2 normal tickets and 2 e-tickets issued by Wembley, these are in block 120 so I’m assuming you should be able to ask for an e-ticket.

I thought all Wembley issued tickets were posted out.We would need to telephone Wembley to check this before travelling.Have you any details ticket No. Phone line etc?

13 minutes ago, Donny Ram said:

Think I got e-tickets as they were direct from Wembley rather than through DCFC, even though they are in block 120 quite strangely.

Maybe there was a type of ticket option that we missed when buying in excitement that you perhaps clicked?

19 hours ago, REDCAR said:

Anyone else still not had tickets delivered? We are waiting for 9, bought last Friday... bit worried now ?

I’d call ticket office - they’ll sort so you can pick them up at Wembley. Don’t worry. You’ll be there. 

Archived