Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Coldhands said:

Villa fan here...

We have the same allocation as you as far as I'm aware; 36,000 odd. 

This isn't an extra allocation per se, but it's the 2000 unsold Club Wembley tickets that have remained unsold in your side of the ground.

Club Wembley in our side of the ground sold out, so Wembley weren't able to pass any tickets back for us to sell.

We sold out on Monday around 5 minutes after the criteria hit 3+ home games attended.

Best of luck to any Derby fan applying for tickets this afternoon. I have to say, I'm a bit surprised at how you've sold your tickets as from reading here, it looks like people who have been going this season have missed out. Hopefully they get a ticket later.

Actually mate our initial allocation of Club Wembley tickets sold out on Monday: these new ones are previously unreleased ones. 

Archived