Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

1 hour ago, NottsRam said:

if folks are still desperate for a ticket I would be phoning the ticket office every day.  There have been some returns I know for a fact, what I don't know is what they are doing with them.

But do the returns go to the club or the Wembley  site  where we had to get them from 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not sure why your post is in response to mine (that you quoted)?

Confused.com!

Ah, it was in reply to the one you quoted, which didn't get quoted when I quoted yours.

you get me?

1 hour ago, NottsRam said:

if folks are still desperate for a ticket I would be phoning the ticket office every day.  There have been some returns I know for a fact, what I don't know is what they are doing with them.

Returns... for this game!!!

jesus wept.

Probably all those people panic buying their full allocation and then finding out grandma cant do a full day out on her feet anymore ?

2 hours ago, NottsRam said:

Spoke to them today and they said they hadn't had any returns.  Not operating a wait list and said they would advise on the website if there were any returns.

43 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

Bugger .. I bought 310 and 312 hoping to nip back and get 311!!

I bought seats 320 on both rows 42 & 43, hoping to stretch out and put my feet up on (my) seat directly in front of me.  Turns out I'm in the corner, and the bloody seat numbers don't line up!   

3 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Spoke to them today and they said they hadn't had any returns.  Not operating a wait list and said they would advise on the website if there were any returns.

I know of two that were returned today, as I say, I do not know what they are doing with them.

Well something’s  been confusing me tonight, (being a nice but dim kind of guy) and that’s when I got in from work, it was telling me on the official site tickets were sold out. Checked again roughly an hour later and the blue sold out button had been replaced by a grey buy now. That has now been replaced by the blue sold out again, my screen shots are genuinely from this evening I was hoping they were getting ready to sell any returns I’d read about. Any ideas ?

D67C98EE-75F3-40B2-9717-C1DE398AEE8E.png

8BEFB22B-58C8-40AA-8591-78289E4A1281.png

They only started posting them this morning!

Like it says on the website, if they ain't arrived by Sunday, give them a bell, and they'll sort it.  So clearly there's nothing to worry about!

... and I don't want to hear of anyone panicking on Saturday and calling them a day early... they've had a busy enough week as it is!  :-)

6 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

They only started posting them this morning!

Like it says on the website, if they ain't arrived by Sunday, give them a bell, and they'll sort it.  So clearly there's nothing to worry about!

... and I don't want to hear of anyone panicking on Saturday and calling them a day early... they've had a busy enough week as it is!  ?

Is there any post delivered on a Sunday? 

Besides, us out of towners will be struggling if we wait until Sunday. 

Print at home would have been a lot simpler. 

29 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

I know of two that were returned today, as I say, I do not know what they are doing with them.

Chased them on it and they advised that the ticket office has been closed today so they haven't received anything. Asked them for an update on when it will reopen and continue to wait more in hope than anticipation 

18 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Is there any post delivered on a Sunday? 

Besides, us out of towners will be struggling if we wait until Sunday. 

Print at home would have been a lot simpler. 

They can’t do print at home as the tickets are for Wembley’s ticketing system/scanners, not Derby’s. They will have tickets sent to them and post them out. 

They did collections/reprints at Wembley  for tickets that didn’t arrive in time for 2014 so it’s not a huge issue. 

3 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Done it to me for days, think it’s just crap. 

Ah, thanks Prisoner, I hadn’t seen it change prior to tonight, I suppose I was clinging on to a modicum of hope more might become available, hope you get fixed up. ? 

Archived