Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Coldhands said:

Agreed, it seems to have stressed the life out of some you and I sympathise with that.

If you've been to 5 games then why should you miss out because a season ticket holder can bring along their mate who may not have been this season or may not be a Derby fan.

Club Wembley made more out of Villla fans on the West side, but also anybody who has already purchased in the East. The problem lies with the existence of some many corporate seats in the first place, but that's another argument.

Season ticket holders got 1 ticket 

So after getting annoyed for missing out again, text arrives from my mate - last photo of him and his dog alive, they found out she had cancer yesterday and was in pain...that after he also lost his nan yesterday morning.  Why the hell was I annoyed about a ticket? Feel like a right Bamford now. 

24 minutes ago, Coldhands said:

Not so I'm afraid. Our ticket office and local Journalsit confirmed, as you can imagine, any hint of tickets creates a frenzy.

20190522_122317.png

Not all of them are level 2 club Wembley. I know a few people have got level 1 tickets during today's sale....

27 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Derby say it’s taken our allocation to 38,000....

Club Wembley seats were not included in the 36k allocation.

You buy them, unsurprisingly, via Club Wembley - not the clubs. It means that the Club Wembley seats in the Villa end were purchased separately, probably by Villa fans, but won't be included in Villa's official attendance.
Or at the very least, enough of them sold for Wembley to not be able to throw the rest of the block over to Villa for them to sell (because as Club Wembley seats they're generally considered neutral). We'll have to judge by seeing if there are any empty seats in that area.

All that's happened is that the 2k have been passed from Club Wembley to Derby County to sell and will be official Derby attendance, and the fans sat in those seats got them FAR cheaper than anyone who bought Club Wembley seats in the Villa end. 

5 minutes ago, PrivateDerby said:

Ahhh the better man won kept clicking on the buggers but wouldn't have it! 

Oh poo, sorry mate. 

There were quite a few in that area when I was choosing. 

Was 1605 or something in the queue. 

Did you get any tickets in the 1st round? 

This may help or not,

I have 4 tickets for block 122, 3 adults and I under 17, seats are 6 rows from front and on the aisle, with 2 seats in front of 2 seats (block of 4)

I am willing to swap these, if it helps a family of four, etc., for any 3 seats together, in any blocks of Club Wembley, as long as the 3 seats are together, I don't really mind which block.

I do not want no profit, a straight swap of 4 seats for 3, The tickets I have purchased are category 2 (1 row away from category 1)    

This may help a family of four, or a group of four that ideally would sit together.

Obviously I will use these seats, if there are no takers, it might just help someone, who needs a fourth ticket.

Please let me know, by message, if this helps anyone  

It seems that instead of giving both clubs about 40,000 tickets, the powers to be have decided to hold back a few thousand and try to sell them at rip off prices. Villa fans, in desperation, have bought them all. Derby fans have said forget that and now Wembley have given us the ones they couldn't sell. 

That's my take on it, anyway. 

5 minutes ago, ram59 said:

It seems that instead of giving both clubs about 40,000 tickets, the powers to be have decided to hold back a few thousand and try to sell them at rip off prices. Villa fans, in desperation, have bought them all. Derby fans have said forget that and now Wembley have given us the ones they couldn't sell. 

That's my take on it, anyway. 

Club Wembley seats are always on sale via Club Wembley ahead of any game at the stadium. It's not an attempt to rip people off, they're neutral seats. The big price is just because they're linked to a membership (that brings the average price down if you attend Wembley regularly as a neutral; similar to having a season ticket v going to a one-off game).

If they don't sell many, they give the blocks closest to the fans of each club to that club to sell for specific games, at normal prices.

It's possible that the Club Wembley seats at Villa's end aren't occupied purely by Villa fans. Could literally be anyone. Probably villa fans, but could be anyone. For example, if you'd sold 33% of a block to "neutral" fans, believing they're in a neutral seating area - would Wembley still pass those over to Villa to surround them with Villa fans?

There are always a lot of empty seats in the Club Wembley area for a reason ? They're not well managed at all.

Hi guys,

I have a few tickets in my basket that I don't want/need(Mates managed to get some, so don't need to get these). It does say sold out on the site, but that's taking into account these tickets are in my basket. I'm going to release them shortly, just wanted to give you all a heads up, so you can be on the ball..

I have these tickets:

Block 222

Row 3; Seat 190

Block 221

Row 4; Seat 182

Row 5; Seats 165 and 166

Row 14; Seat 179

Row 15; Seat 179

I will release them at 13:12

20 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Oh poo, sorry mate. 

There were quite a few in that area when I was choosing. 

Was 1605 or something in the queue. 

Did you get any tickets in the 1st round? 

I had no idea what I was doing, by the time I got on there were only two together in that block but they kept coming and going?! Probably weren't them seats... 

Not first time around but I only wanted one so I'm chuffed and panic over! 

Have a goodun ?

Archived