Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

1 minute ago, Ramify said:

I know I'm likely to get stick for my first post being an offer of tickets but this is a genuine offer.  My brother and his partner have just informed me they now can't make the match.  So I have two tickets (not together) Block 506 Row 20 & 508 Row 27 going spare.  I don't live local to Derby but if anyone wants the tickets I'll get them in the post tomorrow.

Yeah cheque’s in the post.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Ramify said:

I know I'm likely to get stick for my first post being an offer of tickets but this is a genuine offer.  My brother and his partner have just informed me they now can't make the match.  So I have two tickets (not together) Block 506 Row 20 & 508 Row 27 going spare.  I don't live local to Derby but if anyone wants the tickets I'll get them in the post tomorrow.

Provided you're selling at face value I don't think you can expect any stick. 

22 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Provided you're selling at face value I don't think you can expect any stick. 

Yes, I'm offering them at face value (£36).  I could sell them to some of my friends that don't support Derby but I'd prefer them to go to a Rams fan.

In the melee that was the chaotic online I bought and paid for a ticket, but  thought the transaction hadn't gone through so I immediately went through the process again. The result was, I'm ashamed to say that I ended up buying two tickets when I only wanted one. The first arrived yesterday, the second  still hasn't come. If and when it does arrive it will be surplus to requirements so I'll be happy to let it go to another Rams fan for the face value (I found this forum whilst searching for a way to find deserving home for the spare ticket). Really sorry for those other loyal fans who missed out in the ticket chaos.

2 hours ago, Jawa said:

Anyone bought tickets on Sunday still not had them arrive yet?

Yes, mine has not arrived yet, so slight panic and hopeful that it comes tomorrow (Friday). I hope someone in the PO doesn't think it's a Champions League ticket (I live in Merseyside)?

Anyone got a telephone number at DCFC I can call if it doesn't come tomorrow, as the 01332 974 704 one won't work for me?

5 hours ago, Donny Ram said:

I just hope Gritters doesn’t bounce ?(or his cheque anyway)

Gritters, start the bounce........

If it don’t ducking bounce it’s a debt , if it don’t ducking bounce lalalala

47 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Yes, mine has not arrived yet, so slight panic and hopeful that it comes tomorrow (Friday). I hope someone in the PO doesn't think it's a Champions League ticket (I live in Merseyside)?

Anyone got a telephone number at DCFC I can call if it doesn't come tomorrow, as the 01332 974 704 one won't work for me?

Ticket office advised if not arrived by Sunday to call and they’ll arrange the reprints. 

Hi,

First new post on here :) I used to post on here but haven't for years so have made a new account looking for a ticket. A very kind rams fan has potentially helped me out but he's not responding and am nervous. I'm looking for any ticket going apart from cat 1 as that's out my price range.

I've been to 8 games this year as I live in leeds and am a PhD student so money is always tight. I used to have a season ticket from when i was 7-18 but gave it up as i moved to uni in lancaster but regularly attended games and listen to radio Derby. I can come back to Derby to pick it up or meet you somewhere to pick it up whatever suits people best. Any help would be much appreciated as I missed our last wembley appearance due to having an exam the next day so kind of desperate to make this trip. 

3 hours ago, chadders said:

In the melee that was the chaotic online I bought and paid for a ticket, but  thought the transaction hadn't gone through so I immediately went through the process again. The result was, I'm ashamed to say that I ended up buying two tickets when I only wanted one. The first arrived yesterday, the second  still hasn't come. If and when it does arrive it will be surplus to requirements so I'll be happy to let it go to another Rams fan for the face value (I found this forum whilst searching for a way to find deserving home for the spare ticket). Really sorry for those other loyal fans who missed out in the ticket chaos.

what category is the ticket? ? 

old ram 15, really sorry to have raised your hopes through my own stupidity but I have offered the ticket to the first in a line of hopefuls who contacted me. Just for the record it was a category 4 ticket. I really hope that you get fixed up. Good luck!

Archived