Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

6 hours ago, EnzaRam said:

Why is life so complicated!! Initially missed out on tickets, despite having hotel booked etc. Then when the tickets to watch at Pride Park came up decided I would pick up those so we could take my Stepdad whose just been diagnosed with lung cancer this week so he had something to pick him up a bit, he's a life long Ram and all round good bloke.

But couldn't resist logging on to still see if I could get me and the daughter could get tickets as originally planned. Placed 209 in the queue and have tickets in basket within minutes, daughters log in queue placed 7689 so no chance. Even if I ditch the daughter, stepdad isn't really fit for a trip to Wembley. Whilst doing this I'm on the works phone speaking to my mum about this morning's hospital appointment and she mentions how much my stepdad is looking forward to Monday at Pride Park....... pause......shut the browser, bye bye tickets. I know I've done the right thing, but I still feel a bit sick!!

Let's smash Villa!!

That is rough story. Hope he gets better and we win too. You are a 3/2 fan rather than a half fan.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, mozza said:

Got mine, just hope it turns up in time, sorry for all of you who failed. 

Ah..in that case.......i should have one spare ticket i was saving for @mozza

ready to sell when tickets arrive, hopefully tomorrow.

preferrably to someone local to Derby so i can get the ticket to them no probs.

let me know if interested.

8 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I'm interested but live in Wakefield. I'll come down friday or saturday evening if needs be

31 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I'm local and would be very interested if available.

3 hours ago, Terry said:

2 tickets needed if anyone as any thanks 

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Contact Jourdan’s mum

1 hour ago, Terry said:

Whos that 

Call yourself a Derby Fan, and you don't know who Jourdan's mum is?    What a sham!  

28 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

I'm local and would be very interested if available.

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Hi, I'm interested and local so could pick up as soon as they arrive!

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Really appreciate the thought mate, means a lot. ?

2 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

That is rough story. Hope he gets better and we win too. You are a 3/2 fan rather than a half fan.

Thanks for the kind words @ariotofmyown they are appreciated. I hadn't really intended it to be a 'woe is me' post, I think I was just venting as it was just a mad few minutes in what has been a topsy turvy few weeks. I was gutted on Sunday when I couldn't get tickets, so I didn't really log on with much hope or having really thought things through. I rang my mum as I thought I would be sat there twiddling my thumbs, and in no way thought I would be picking from hundreds of tickets at 12:01, and it all happened so fast I couldn't really make it work without effectively standing up my stepdad. At the end of the day, he was the bloke that started taking me to matches, and without the Ram's I would have never met my better half and wouldn't have our 3 daughters and the 4 of them are the best things that ever happened to me. So I owe him this one.

I hope whoever got the tickets I had in my basket have a day they remember for the rest of their lives! Given the state of my stepdad, I think I'll remember this match with him where ever we see it. If you've got tickets have a great day, and start us a 'since I was young' chant, it always gives us goosebumps.

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

@froggg is after one.

1 minute ago, EnzaRam said:

Thanks for the kind words @ariotofmyown they are appreciated. I hadn't really intended it to be a 'woe is me' post, I think I was just venting as it was just a mad few minutes in what has been a topsy turvy few weeks. I was gutted on Sunday when I couldn't get tickets, so I didn't really log on with much hope or having really thought things through. I rang my mum as I thought I would be sat there twiddling my thumbs, and in no way thought I would be picking from hundreds of tickets at 12:01, and it all happened so fast I couldn't really make it work without effectively standing up my stepdad. At the end of the day, he was the bloke that started taking me to matches, and without the Ram's I would have never met my better half and wouldn't have our 3 daughters and the 4 of them are the best things that ever happened to me. So I owe him this one.

I hope whoever got the tickets I had in my basket have a day they remember for the rest of their lives! Given the state of my stepdad, I think I'll remember this match with him where ever we see it. If you've got tickets have a great day, and start us a 'since I was young' chant, it always gives us goosebumps.

Wasn't a woe is me story at all. Just a honest account of a tough decision. In years to come, you'll still be glad you watched our famous Wembley win with him.

I know I'm likely to get stick for my first post being an offer of tickets but this is a genuine offer.  My brother and his partner have just informed me they now can't make the match.  So I have two tickets (not together) Block 506 Row 20 & 508 Row 27 going spare.  I don't live local to Derby but if anyone wants the tickets I'll get them in the post tomorrow.

Archived