Patrick Bamford

Alph

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, David said:

I am pleased to announce that the C word is officially Bamford on the forum.

What a Bamford.

Couldn't it be shortened, so giving it that real feel of a four letter word.

Making the the replacement word  Bamf.

4 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Couldn't it be shortened, so giving it that real feel of a four letter word.

Making the the replacement word  Bamf.

Bamf is a really stunning place near Calgary (Rockies) So it will have to remain Bamford.

In all seriousness, the only reason he didn't get sent off in the second half was because Beradi had been sent off a minute before his 2 appalling tackles.

The public schoolboy and gay insinuations are pretty tedious and outdated tosh. He's just not a very well rounded player - lower Championship team level at best. He can't help the way he looks and quite frankly, who cares. I suppose it's the general attitude he gives off that sets himself up for a fall.

8 minutes ago, inter politics said:

The public schoolboy and gay insinuations are pretty tedious and outdated tosh. He's just not a very well rounded player - lower Championship team level at best. He can't help the way he looks and quite frankly, who cares. I suppose it's the general attitude he gives off that sets himself up for a fall.

Except he did go to a private school... that’s where the posh boy remarks originate from. Nothing wrong with going to a private school, I believe Will Hughes did as well, but for all those fees paid, you’d expect them to have manners, which Bamford simply doesn’t have. If he can’t take it, don’t give it out then. He’s a cheat. He may have been a cheat when he was here but he was our cheat then. Have you forgotten all the mocking he did towards us?

9 minutes ago, inter politics said:

I don't know if you take the piss out of any of your mates etc but taking the piss only works if they actually have characteristics or faults you can pick up on. 

Maybe if he stopped cheating then people wouldn't pull him apart. But taking the piss is a huge part of the football fan.

8 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I don't know if you take the piss out of any of your mates etc but taking the piss only works if they actually have characteristics or faults you can pick up on. 

Maybe if he stopped cheating then people wouldn't pull him apart. But taking the piss is a huge part of the football fan.

All for the banter and this isn't aimed at the majority on here. It's just the outdated rubbish. Don't worry, I loved seeing him lose as much as anyone!

Archived