Patrick Bamford

Alph

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, philmycock said:

I wonder if he'll be the first professional footballer in England to publicly come out? ? My gay friend thinks he's lovely, maybe he is straight though? ?‍♂️ 

If he is, he'd be incredibly brave to do so and earn a large chunk of respect from me for that.

It'd be braver than he's ever been in the face of a physical challenge or contentious situation on a football field.

8 minutes ago, philmycock said:

I wonder if he'll be the first professional footballer in England to publicly come out? ? My gay friend thinks he's lovely, maybe he is straight though? ?‍♂️ 

Definitely not a homosexual. Went on a date with a girl who was good friends with a girl who met Patrick Bamford. Patrick and his lady friend went back to a hotel in Nottingham after a charming night out. Apparently, she’s saw more meat on a vegan menu. 

8 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Yea right, as if you have a friend ?

11 minutes ago, ossieram said:

She'd kick his head in.

To right, Sarah Connor outsmarted and destroyed the first terminator, raised a rebel group in the desert with an impressive weapons array, reared a pretty annoying son who had a daddy complex with the second terminator (so, mixed bag really).

Patsy Bamford on the other hand probably wouldn't have survived the first 20 minutes of the film.

5 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Definitely not a homosexual. Went on a date with a girl who was good friends with a girl who met Patrick Bamford. Patrick and his lady friend went back to a hotel in Nottingham after a charming night out. Apparently, she’s saw more meat on a vegan menu. 

He's also not posh. He was born in Grantham.

Nobody here is ducking posh.

58 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Definitely not a homosexual. Went on a date with a girl who was good friends with a girl who met Patrick Bamford. Patrick and his lady friend went back to a hotel in Nottingham after a charming night out. Apparently, she’s saw more meat on a vegan menu

Is he Kenny Burns' illegitimate lovechild I wonder?

1 hour ago, SouthStandDan said:

This has been one of the better things I’ve read today

Archived