Waghorn Injury

Day

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sore Achilles according to Frank.

Bennett interview on rams tv included the comment "I'm sure he'll be fit and ready to go for the playoffs".

Hopefully that protective boot is just precautionary and to assist him in joining the lap of appreciation.

6 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Bennett interview on rams tv included the comment "I'm sure he'll be fit and ready to go for the playoffs".

Hopefully that protective boot is just precautionary and to assist him in joining the lap of appreciation.

Good, hope he’s right. When he was on he the deck I thought I lip-read the dreaded “metatarsal”.

23 minutes ago, David said:

I don't like the look of that boot, hopefully it's just a precaution ☹️

I agree, it would look cooler in black with a big duck off white Ram on the side. 

Missed opportunity. Which coincidentally, is Nugents nickname. 

12 minutes ago, Carnero said:

That's what Roy Mac had going into the Ireland game ?

He was walking on it fine and when he came off injured he sat on the bench, don't imagine it's too bad. 

Frank's probably going to use this to bluff Leeds anyway. 'Waghorn? No chance, definitely injured, we'll have to play nugent' as he scrawls Wags name on the team sheet. 

1 minute ago, RamLad1884 said:

He was walking on it fine and when he came off injured he sat on the bench, don't imagine it's too bad. 

Frank's probably going to use this to bluff Leeds anyway. 'Waghorn? No chance, definitely injured, we'll have to play nugent' as he scrawls Wags name on the team sheet. 

Same with Keogh, Tomori, Johnson and Holmes? 

2 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Already a double bluff as Marriott has been on the rack to give him an extra two inches in height and a diet of pontefract cakes to build his intolerance of Yorkshire so he surprisingly comes in as Franken-jack v Leeds and physically and mentally destroys Leeds defenders to the extent they retire from football citing traumatic nightmare over that match. That or Bennett starting.

Hope he is fit for Leeds , on another thread a poster was saying Marriott should be picked for today’s game ,, for me waghorn showed yet again today why he is in the side as fist choice cf , not just the goals but the work rate and hold up / link play , Marriott a decent prospect but waghorn is a cracking player and a bargain at the price we paid

6 minutes ago, Archied said:

waghorn is a cracking player and a bargain at the price we paid

A snip, some would say. 

Of our owned players, I think he's the most important one to have fit for the play offs.

Archived