Bizzle

Day

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone confirm this statistic in which Mason Bennett, in his Derby County career, has never never started or finished a full 90 minutes!!

Is he the perfect substitute?

Also, I've noticed he really links very well with Bogle on the right-hand side, with some very good overlapping and passing between them.

44 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

Can someone confirm this statistic in which Mason Bennett, in his Derby County career, has never never started or finished a full 90 minutes!!

Is he the perfect substitute?

Also, I've noticed he really links very well with Bogle on the right-hand side, with some very good overlapping and passing between them.

If you mean he's never played a full 90 minutes for Derby, yes, that's right. What's weird is he's also only ever played 90 minutes once in a senior football match, for Burton against Walsall, and even then he was subbed off in the 92nd minute.

Again I haven’t been his biggest fan over time but he is good at challenging for balls in the air, he chases down and back. I think Frank can see a bit of a rough diamond there and he is trying to get the best out of him. If he can do that he is showing signs of a good manager.

Archived