Bristol City vs Derby County

cannable

11 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'm not on twitter mate, but there's a much better bounce video doing the rounds, involving a brunette in a bikini by a pool.

Any chance you could post that up?

I've tried, but to no avail.

Have you not seen the other one? 

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, The Drog's Ballacks said:

Chelsea Fan here.

Really pleased for you lot - turned it round after a tough run of games.

Would absolutely love it if Frank brought you guys up.

How bad was the injury to Tomori do we know?

And how good have Tomori and Mount been this season? Mount is probably a better player than Ross Barkley tbh.

Both have been useless mate, God knows why Frank plays the. If I was you I would definitely be sending them back here for next season.

Seriously, both are immense, it's no coincidence that our post Chrostmas wobble coincided with Mount being out. Tomori has a "heavy dead leg" according to Frank.

What a defensive display...... apart from 10-15 after the red card and game management went out the window, thought it was a 7/8-10 performance you need away from home against a side looking to challenge. Only player I’d have from them is Patterson...... thought they looked like Derby when we struggle to break down teams to be honest, punching above their weight, but I can’t see them being anything around play offs next season, mid table obscurity awaits whilst they have a manager who constantly plays the victim, they need a bolder and braver man in charge

If you like conspiracy theories get on the Bristol City forum right now, it’s like Roswell and 9-11 combined on there. Never seen something so hysterical in my life. Farmers 

33 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

Both have been useless mate, God knows why Frank plays the. If I was you I would definitely be sending them back here for next season.

Seriously, both are immense, it's no coincidence that our post Chrostmas wobble coincided with Mount being out. Tomori has a "heavy dead leg" according to Frank.

Sssssshhhhh.

Not worth more than 500k the pair. 

Cahm on Chelse- we're doin you a favah my sahn......five hundwed and Fwanks cuttin his own froat.....

Gawd bless.....?

Archived