Derby County vs QPR

cannable
Message added by Day

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's very simple If you want to play Wilson is best performances have come in a 3 with Huddlestone and mount

So my team for this one would be

Carson

Bogle                    Keogh                        Tomori                   Cole

Johnson  

Wilson                  Huddlestone               Mount

Marriott          Waghorn

Attack Attack Attack 

20 hours ago, Carnero said:

A narrow win at home and a no score draw away might just do it too.

It would do it, but do you see us getting a no score draw away from home at the minute? I’m not saying we can’t, but we seem to be confident at home and then lacklustre away.

This Derby team is inconsistent so I’m rarely truly confident. However we are better at home so I’ve gone for a narrow 2-1 win. QPR are better than Rotherham and Bolton.

If it’s a good day for the team we should win reasonably comfortably but if it’s an average day for the team it will be close and we could lose. It all depends on which Derby team turns out today.

Come on you Rams!

Cannot go today went to Loftus Road and got soaking wet. Let pride Park rock and lets get 3 points, the boys play better when the crowd are on it

COYRs ...will be watching on the SKY red button until I get caught and made to entertain the Chelsea supporting guests, cannot have it all 

48 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Cannot go today went to Loftus Road and got soaking wet. Let pride Park rock and lets get 3 points, the boys play better when the crowd are on it

COYRs ...will be watching on the SKY red button until I get caught and made to entertain the Chelsea supporting guests, cannot have it all 

Still drying out? 

Archived