Derby County vs QPR

cannable
Message added by Day

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Clean through and onside for a one on one with the keeper. Looked an awful decision on the replay. Possibly 2 defender's playing him on. 

50/50 for me. Quite hard to see when the arms fully outstretched and he's leaning towards their goal, more difficult to see where the important parts of him are in relation to the defenders.

I certainty don't think there'd have been many complaints from QPR if he hadn't been flagged.

A misplaced BJ ball creates a chance for QPR, sandwiched between two occasions in which Lawrence has very lazily started a QPR counter attack.

QPR almost take the lead, slowly passing their way through us. Good tackle from Tomori prevents the shot. 

Simple passes to QPR players in the opening 10 minutes:

Bryson 1
Johnson 1
Lawrence 2
Wilson 1

Lawrence has been tackled twice in the last minute while literally standing over the ball as if his hands would be in his pockets if he had any. 

Really concerning. Really casual.

Edit: this was meant to quote @SaintRamon the offside:

"50/50 for me. Quite hard to see when the arms fully outstretched and he's leaning towards their goal, more difficult to see where the important parts of him are in relation to the defenders.

"I certainty don't think there'd have been many complaints from QPR if he hadn't been flagged."

Replay didn't freeze it but right back across the field looked to be playing him on by a couple of feet while he seemed level with his own defender. 

Derby started very very sloppily. Can't hold the ball at all. Very casual. 

9 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Clean through and onside for a one on one with the keeper. Looked an awful decision on the replay. Possibly 2 defender's playing him on. 

Bloody John Flynn on that line. I worked with him for years. Every time he is on the line he gives at least one bad decision. 

Remember the controversy at Man Utd a few years ago when Fergie wanted the linesman's blood,,,    yep it was him.

Archived