Fans Forum @ Nunsfield House in Alvaston 27/3/19

Day
Message added by Day

Colin Gibson hosted Wednesday night's Fans Forum event with Owner and Executive Chairman Mel Morris CBE, manager Frank Lampard and Chief Executive Stephen Pearce. 

Watch the forum in full at https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/03/watch-the-fans-forum-in-full

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Are the club live-streaming the event tonight? 

On 01/03/2019 at 08:06, David said:

Supporters that are unsuccessful in attending the Fans Forum, will be able to view a feature from the event that will be broadcast across dcfc.co.uk on RamsTV the following day.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/amp/news/2019/03/derby-county-to-hold-fans-forum-event-in-march

Looking forward to it. Lots of the lads at work think it is a good thing the club are trying to do and are hoping the questions are poiniant tonight and we get some reasonably clear answers. 

Interestinly the populous offline seem much less cynical than the forum?

I will take a list of the most popular questions asked on here as well as some of my own and I’ll try and make sure at least one of them is asked from my end if I get the opportunity. 

Just now, reveldevil said:

They used to stream them live though didn't they?

I wonder why they don't now.

Probably safer not to in every respect. Not just because you never know what people might say (wasn't there a really embarrassingly drunk woman at one at The Bell?) but also because of technical reasons. Even at the Showcase they had a ton of problems with the sound cutting out/feeding back

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I think in the past the live streams have had a lot of technical faults. I remember one of them thinking the audio was all off, microphone levels were terrible. Rams TV do great coverage, live streaming needs to be improved.

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

They did.

I guess part of it will be down to making sure that people attend. Same argument as having every match on TV.

Well, I’m here. Don’t try and park on site if your leaving late, all spaces gone. 

For those of you  who know Nunsfield House main hall, stage is at the bar end with 4 comfy seats and a table with water on it in front. 

Lots of cameras and people already. 

Chairs are 8 wide on two sides and about 14 rows deep. 

15 minutes ago, England Ram said:

Well, I’m here. Don’t try and park on site if your leaving late, all spaces gone. 

For those of you  who know Nunsfield House main hall, stage is at the bar end with 4 comfy seats and a table with water on it in front. 

Lots of cameras and people already. 

Chairs are 8 wide on two sides and about 14 rows deep. 

Moving on to more important issues, does the bar accept card payments?

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Moving on to more important issues, does the bar accept card payments?

That’s a good question. I don’t drink so others usually buy the rounds so I’ve no idea, however everyone is getting a free Pedegree pint voucher on entry;) 

Archived