Fans Forum @ Nunsfield House in Alvaston 27/3/19

Day
Message added by Day

Colin Gibson hosted Wednesday night's Fans Forum event with Owner and Executive Chairman Mel Morris CBE, manager Frank Lampard and Chief Executive Stephen Pearce. 

Watch the forum in full at https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/03/watch-the-fans-forum-in-full

1 hour ago, Err ram io said:

please inform me how many of you actually know what your fellow teammares look like ?  I dont want any of that secret handshake stuff ? Do Forum members dye their hair. For postet-eterity  can we have that photo please - in matching kit of some sort- possibly a matching disguise ??

I will bring my 250 shirts in a number of 1950s battered suitcases if that helps for recognition 

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

I hope that there are some tough questions asked in a constructive non aggressive manner to remove the impression that it's just a PR stunt and to peddle that everything in the garden is currently rosey

What sort of questions do you have in mind?

I'.m with Inglorious on asking the questions here. 

Questions that people dont ask at Weddings (who is paying for this bash?)

(who picked the food? aka menu).

Realistically does anybody read this forum. (what post has had most influence !!!) (they never read mate).(100% answer). 

i know it was my post that had the most influence? 

easy question : is Derby a Little bro of a Big Smoke or just a little smoke of a town with taxis too.  Frank will laugh and say he doesnt know.

Hard questions take time to formulate? 

8 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

What sort of questions do you have in mind?

If we don't reach the playoffs this season will that be viewed as a failure 

Further to above point what is the genuine target for next season and what is the road map for getting there given the amount of players that will be released this summer 

Two for starters 

If I ever discuss future plans and targets etc with anyone... Rams, work, family, whatever...  and I use the term "What road map are you using to get there", can somebody... anybody... please shoot me!

Now, "Brown-nosing" on the other hand... that's right up my street!   I'm even gonna wear a flat cap, just so I can doff it in Mel's direction!

29 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

That doesn't come under "Tough Questions", as we all know the answer already. 

Promotion was earmarked as a bonus, right from the start.  "Disappointment" certainly, but not "failure".

10 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Not much parking I bet at Nunsfield House. 

Maybe have to park on Boulton Lane unless get there early. 

Curtain im round the corner you can park at mine

10 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Not much parking I bet at Nunsfield House. 

Maybe have to park on Boulton Lane unless get there early. 

(From street view... assuming it is up to date?):

There appears to be a dozen or so parking spaces across the road, at the Alvaston Medical Centre (Presume that will be closed by the time we get there?), plus there doesn't appear to be any yellow lines on Boulton Lane itself.

2 hours ago, Inglorius said:

Further to above point what is the genuine target for next season and what is the road map for getting there given the amount of players that will be released this summer 

Two for starters 

You remind me of a young Hanns Scharff.

I’m not sure why going to this event equals broen nosing? I pay my hard earned cash to buy my season ticket and I am interested in what will be said. 

I don’t think I should go there and behave like Piers Morgan, posing aggressive questions. These are PR events, designed for the management to converse with the fans, which I think was promised as something that would be ongoing.  

9 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I’m not sure why going to this event equals broen nosing? I pay my hard earned cash to buy my season ticket and I am interested in what will be said. 

I don’t think I should go there and behave like Piers Morgan, posing aggressive questions. These are PR events, designed for the management to converse with the fans, which I think was promised as something that would be ongoing.  

The people who give out the brown nosing comments and hope hard questions will be asked have two things in common.

Dont want to go.

wouldnt ask the questions themselves.

watch em deny it.

Archived