Preston North End vs Derby County Matchday Thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rampant said:

Roos / Holmes / Keogh / Tomori / Malone / Evans / Wilson / Bryson / Waghorn / Bennett / Marriott

Carson / Cole / Huddlestone / Wilson / Jozefzoon / Lawrence / Nugent

Carson is still injured isn't he? Also, I know Harry is good but he can't play and be on the bench (unless we have another Wilson - Tyree played in the defeat last night against Man City so I can't see him being involved)

1 hour ago, Rampant said:

Roos / Holmes / Keogh / Tomori / Malone / Evans / Wilson / Bryson / Waghorn / Bennett / Marriott

Carson / Cole / Huddlestone / Wilson / Jozefzoon / Lawrence / Nugent

That’s cheating ?

I think your picks will be close to what we see... I imagine it’ll be Ravas in for Carson, Hunt/Macdonald in for your second Wilson.

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Any idea if the weather is likely to affect the game or is it not too bad up north? 

Checked BBC weather yesterday - No snow for a couple of weeks including yesterday up there no weather warning in place either.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Roos

holmes Keogh tomori malone

Huddlestone    

Bryson.    Wilson

waghorn.   Marriott Lawrence 

Swap Johnson for Bryson and we’re good to go. We really are down to the bare bones atm. We have lost the ability to change things from the bench. Should be ok next week once king, Bogle and hopefully Mount are in contention 

15 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Swap Johnson for Bryson and we’re good to go. We really are down to the bare bones atm. We have lost the ability to change things from the bench. Should be ok next week once king, Bogle and hopefully Mount are in contention 

And Cole?

3 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Any idea if the weather is likely to affect the game or is it not too bad up north? 

Just down the road in Blackburn there was a flurry of snow early morning but nothing since. In fact bright blue sky at the moment. It is quite dodgy under foot though. Sometimes games are called off for the state of the surrounding areas as Cardiff fans will verify. ?

Preston fan in peace - Just been reading your predictions for tonights game and I've noticed not a lot of you are confident of a win and some aren't even cofident of draw. Bit puzzled as you are just inside the play offs and playing good football whilst we are 10 points behind and our record against you isn't the best. Looking at your squad you have a good team especially attacking. I'm going for a 0-2 loss and would chop your hand off for a draw.

9 minutes ago, Prestonian1888 said:

Preston fan in peace - Just been reading your predictions for tonights game and I've noticed not a lot of you are confident of a win and some aren't even cofident of draw. Bit puzzled as you are just inside the play offs and playing good football whilst we are 10 points behind and our record against you isn't the best. Looking at your squad you have a good team especially attacking. I'm going for a 0-2 loss and would chop your hand off for a draw.

I don't expect you to, but if you were to look through the prediction thread for any other game, you'd find a lot are confident of a win and some aren't even confident of a draw.

I wouldn't read too much into it ? 

We've been hit by a some niggling injuries of late and our recent performances haven't been great. Will probably be a tight affair.

Archived