wizzy.         Tomori.               Keogh.      Malone

Hudds

Wilson.                    Holmes 

waghorn.                   Marriott.                Lawrence

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Err ram io said:

how do we feel the predicted snowfall might help or hinder our dcfc cause ? would a postponement aid the return of certain dcfc injury worries ?  my gut feeling - get our 3points on the board and hope that others get their matches postponed? DO PNE have under pitch heating - help ??

It better not be

Only reason why I can go because my dad booked day off.

17 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Is Jack Marriott available for this one? Don't recall FL mentioning him in his pre-match interview. 

The reason he was absent from the Accrington game was because of an illness a couple days before the game. For the majority of cases that should've cleared up fine by now, so I imagine he's good to play

11 hours ago, sage said:

What do you think to Browne? I like him from what little I have seen on TV

I agree about your midfield in general.

Alan Browne is a strange one.

If you’d asked me this same question 2 years ago, I would have said he was a general midfielder; not overly defensive or attacking. I thought he was ok, nothing more than a sub at best. Wouldn’t have minded if we sold him to be fair. I didn’t really see how he fit into the team.

However, since Alex Neil has come in his all round game has improved significantly. He has been pushed into a more attacking role. His work ethic is exceptional and I’d now go as far as to say him and Pearson are our key players. As talked about on our forum his stats show he covers more ground per game than any other player. He’s got good technically ability, strong (for a small fella) and can tackle. 9 goals last season and 10 this season tells you he knows where the net is and he’s only 23. He Is defo a player with a great future ahead of him. Hope we keep hold of him a while longer yet.

I also like the fact he has no agent. He does all his negotiating himself. He says it’s because Preston have always treated him right and kept promises.

27 minutes ago, Sutty Preston said:

If you’d asked me this same question 2 years ago, I would have said he was a general midfielder; not overly defensive or attacking. I thought he was ok, nothing more than a sub at best. Wouldn’t have minded if we sold him to be fair. I didn’t really see how he fit into the team.

However, since Alex Neil has come in his all round game has improved significantly. He has been pushed into a more attacking role. His work ethic is exceptional and I’d now go as far as to say him and Pearson are our key players. As talked about on our forum his stats show he covers more ground per game than any other player. He’s got good technically ability, strong (for a small fella) and can tackle. 9 goals last season and 10 this season tells you he knows where the net is and he’s only 23. He Is defo a player with a great future ahead of him. Hope we keep hold of him a while longer yet.

I also like the fact he has no agent. He does all his negotiating himself. He says it’s because Preston have always treated him right and kept promises.

Yes that's my view from limited viewing and he would replace Bryson in our midfield really well. 

Is he out of contract at the end of the season?

If so, would you accept £750k now or £1m plus Butterfield?

1 hour ago, Sutty Preston said:

How’s it looking around Preston on approach to ground? I’m south of Manchester and we had some quite heavy snow that’s going to be treacherous tomorrow now it’s conpacted and turned to ice 

28 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Second strip for this one no doubt? Do we have a lucky kit? I’ve always thought third strip gave us our best results.And it’s my fave. Am I asking too many questions? Or not enough? 

You were one question short of perfection 

20 hours ago, SKRam said:

How’s it looking around Preston on approach to ground? I’m south of Manchester and we had some quite heavy snow that’s going to be treacherous tomorrow now it’s conpacted and turned to ice 

Not too bad, the snow and ice has cleared a bit today.

What a day in store. Just been told the school where I work is closed. Snow Day and Rams on TV later. ?

Just waiting for the wife to wake up and tell me what I'd like to do today!! ..?...................up to the game of course. COYR

Archived