Can derby win fa cup and promation

B4ev6is

15 hours ago, Matt H said:

Manchester City exist, so no.

Not in any world are we capable of beating Man City, Liverpool out Tottenham on a game where they put out their strongest side 

On the bright side Liverpool went out last round and Tottenham are currently losing 2-0 to Palace.

I do agree that we would struggle against Man City or even Man Utd if we draw them next round though.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many of you were saying derby had no chance against manchester untied what happened we won and even against chelsea we lost but we won the tie as scored twice and showed fight.

Even against southamption many of you said derby had no chance at pp and saintmaries and we won.

So for me when we get no hope of winning we pull of a shock why cant we go on to win it.

Who have afc wimberdon of west ham like they did.

I say we can do it.

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Doubt we'll get Liverpool. 

? I do too, someone else just used the trifecta earlier so I continued the example. 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

even against chelsea we lost but we won the tie as scored twice and showed fight.

I must have missed the rule change for the Carabao cup. Who have we got in the next round.

Even against southamption many of you said derby had no chance at pp and saintmaries and we won.

We drew both matches. 

And Southampton are a struggling Premier League team. 

9 hours ago, G-Ram said:

We can make the final if we do a millwall and dont draw anyone decent on the way 

if we draw either manchester club, watford, spurs or Chelsea then its game over 

Have Watford suddenly turned into Barcelona all of a sudden? Don’t see why we can’t beat them at Pride Park

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Many of you were saying derby had no chance against manchester untied what happened we won and even against chelsea we lost but we won the tie as scored twice and showed fight.

So for me when we get no hope of winning we pull of a shock why cant we go on to win it.

Who have afc wimberdon of west ham like they did.

I say we can do it.

How did we win the tie against Chelsea when we lost? Yes you are correct that we showed fight but we still lost and the stats suggested that Chelsea deserved to win. And yes you are correct that we beat Man Utd but we played them when they were at their worst. This is an entirely different Man Utd side since Mourinho left. 

I’m not saying not to dream, but you also need to be realistic because when it inevitably doesn’t happen, you will get upset and disappointed then. I seem to remember you posting similar threads every year and the same outcome occurs, we end up getting knocked out.

Best thing is to not expect anything and then you can’t get disappointed, you can only gain.

Maybe in a few years time when we are hopefully an established premier league club we can have a realistic chance for the Fa cup as we’d have better players because of the money of the premier league.

1 hour ago, derbydaz22 said:

Have Watford suddenly turned into Barcelona all of a sudden? Don’t see why we can’t beat them at Pride Park

Not at all. I just dont think we beat their best 11 playing if they play to their best. 

id just rather avoid any team in the division above for as many rounds as possible. I know we've beat united & Southampton we played well but a good time to play both. Appreciate we played well & I know there is always upsets.  Id just like to draw the lowest ranked team in every round 

19 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think derby can win fa cup and promation this season in the league cup and fa cup we have knocked out manchester untied and southamption and pushed chelsea all the way in the league cup.

We have no fear In style of play and our willingness to win again. Today we had to dig in deep were cridit stantley today they made exstremly hard for us to break it down but in the end we got the goal that put us in the next round of fa cup. We remain in 6th place but a win on friday against preston north end will help keep that gap in the play offs places but also I hope ashley cole expance will be final peace of jigsaw.

We can, highly unlikely though 

We're going to win the FA Cup & Promation & Promotion & The Derby & The Grand National & The Eurovision.

I've just been down the bookies and done a 6 timer, absolutely nailed on.

B4 and myself will be singing this little number at the Eurovision before we pop to the bookies to collect our winnings.

B4 we'll have a practice a week before the Euro bash and do the gig on the hoof, we'll blow em all away!.......and don't forget to bring your Casio keyboard.....I'll do the singing bit!.........Oh Derby.....Derby County......We Will Follow You.....

PS.....I've got the CD in the loft......and you can dress up as Chewbakka and I'll go in one of my Gary Numan outfits......and Wallop, Bish, Bash, Bosh......jobs a good un!

18 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

We're going to win the FA Cup & Promation & Promotion & The Derby & The Grand National & The Eurovision.

I've just been down the bookies and done a 6 timer, absolutely nailed on.

B4 and myself will be singing this little number at the Eurovision before we pop to the bookies to collect our winnings.

B4 we'll have a practice a week before the Euro bash and do the gig on the hoof, we'll blow em all away!.......and don't forget to bring your Casio keyboard.....I'll do the singing bit!.........Oh Derby.....Derby County......We Will Follow You.....

PS.....I've got the CD in the loft......and you can dress up as Chewbakka and I'll go in one of my Gary Numan outfits......and Wallop, Bish, Bash, Bosh......jobs a good un!

That’s 2 mins I never get back.

Archived