Can derby win fa cup and promation

B4ev6is

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything is possible, Promotion not beyond us, we have the easier fixtures amongst the current top 6. The F.A cup. this is where we need some luck. What would be nice on Monday nights draw: Manchester clubs against each other, Watford home to Chelsea, Bighton/Westbrom v Wolves/Shrewsbury, Millwall v Swansea, Newport/M'boro v Palace, AFC Wimbledon v Barnet/Brentford, QPR/Portsmouth v Bristol city and Derby at home to Docaster. Based on the current replays which could go the way of the home team winning the last 8 could be: Man Utd, Watford, Westbrom, Millwall, Palace, AFC Wimbledon, QPR and Derby. That would leave just 3 Premier league sides against 4 championship sides and one small club.

1 hour ago, plymouthram said:

Anything is possible, Promotion not beyond us, we have the easier fixtures amongst the current top 6. The F.A cup. this is where we need some luck. What would be nice on Monday nights draw: Manchester clubs against each other, Watford home to Chelsea, Bighton/Westbrom v Wolves/Shrewsbury, Millwall v Swansea, Newport/M'boro v Palace, AFC Wimbledon v Barnet/Brentford, QPR/Portsmouth v Bristol city and Derby at home to Docaster. Based on the current replays which could go the way of the home team winning the last 8 could be: Man Utd, Watford, Westbrom, Millwall, Palace, AFC Wimbledon, QPR and Derby. That would leave just 3 Premier league sides against 4 championship sides and one small club.

I bet none of those fixtures arise!

My grandparents married the very day we won the FA Cup in 1946 and my dad married his first wife the same month we were crowned English champions in '75. Should I be taking a trip to H. Samuel??

Superstition aside I think we do have a good chance of getting far in this. My dream is a final against Man. City with us winning with either a single 90th minute goal or Keogh scoring the winning penalty on shootouts!

1 hour ago, sawley_ram said:

My grandparents married the very day we won the FA Cup in 1946 and my dad married his first wife the same month we were crowned English champions in '75. Should I be taking a trip to H. Samuel??

Superstition aside I think we do have a good chance of getting far in this. My dream is a final against Man. City with us winning with either a single 90th minute goal or Keogh scoring the winning penalty on shootouts!

Save it for next season when we're in the Prem

Archived