Derby vs Reading Match Thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder - if a player picks up a knock and has to come off, and they share a position with one of two U18s, will we bring them on... or bring on (for example) Nugent/Bennett as the more trusted players even if it means moving players into less favorable positions?

I'd be surprised if Wilson or Buchanan see the field unless we completely rout Reading, but its a good experience to be involved, no doubt.

There's no reason for Carson to be in the squad for the cup game then not at all for the league game other than some kind of unavailability.

He's still far and above the best goalkeeper at the club, so I'd like to think he's not being frozen out.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

There's no reason for Carson to be in the squad for the cup game then not at all for the league game other than some kind of unavailability.

He's still far and above the best goalkeeper at the club, so I'd like to think he's not being frozen out.

Maybe someone's made an offer ?

I'm sure Lampard will fill us in after the game. Could be some form of knock. Usually if its something less common like family issues the local media knows pre-game.

9 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Bet he's just got a sniffle like me.

Archived