Sign in to follow this  
minesahartington

'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

I've been chuckling along to the related threads/posts on this subject, and do find it all highly amusing, although a little surprised to hear there may well be no rules/laws broken (as it's been left to the clubs to sort out).

... but should we be giving a little more serious consideration as to exactly where this adult (presumably?) and employee of Leeds Utd (allegedly?) is doing his spying?  This is not just a football club training ground when all said and done, but an academy, frequented by minors.

How would this go down if said spy was doing said spying over a school's playing fields? 

This so-called spy could earn himself some very serious accusations, if he's not careful!  Especially coming from Leeds!

11 minutes ago, Boycie said:

What if he’d had a snipers rifle like on the Fortnite game?

Maybe @sage would have taken him out while hiding in a bush?

Mason Bennett is given a thermal sniper rifle while he is out injured. They gave one to Lawrence but he kept missing.  

TOP SECRET....RESTRICTED ACCESS ONLY

Report following observations On Derby County’s Preparations for Game against Leeds United

The current Derby County team has no obvious weaknesses.

They play with flair and determination.

To be in with any chance of scoring more goals than them any team would have to be at the very top of their game.

They have overcome an earlier tendency to fade at the end of a game and now play to the final whistle as evidenced by their recent 3-4 victory over Norwich.

PS Any of this information is ‘out there’ and does not require the exorbitant costs of drones, spies, blackmail, bribes, threats, kidnappings or other nefarious and outdated methods previously suggested.

Edited by Brummie Steve

Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

Just read Sky's article about it where they say "contrary to reports, no official complaint has been made to the EFL"

So, we're looking to just have a friendly word first, it seems 😄 

Seriously, I hope we beat them tonight, Lampard takes the piss out of it and we leave it there. 

How much of an advantage could they possibly gain? I’d imagine, well assume, most of the positional play and instruction would be issued in the cinema-esque room we have at Moor Farm, not out side. 

Bielsa is a man of fine margins, which I really like and I think he’s a great tactician, but these type of things can throw such people off. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

Seriously, I hope we beat them tonight, Lampard takes the piss out of it and we leave it there. 

How much of an advantage could they possibly gain? I’d imagine, well assume, most of the positional play and instruction would be issued in the cinema-esque room we have at Moor Farm, not out side. 

Bielsa is a man of fine margins, which I really like and I think he’s a great tactician, but these type of things can throw such people off. 

I imagine the poor soul who managed to get himself caught might face some godfather esq. wrath, though 😄