'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

I find this whole incident absolutely hilarious.

First Rowett is sacked, then karanka walks, now this (oh and just for @David Burton get spanked 9-0). This really is the week that keeps giving. 

I really hope we beat them, else it might end on a real anti climax. 

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

The EFL have said it’s a matter for the clubs to resolve. 

Derby County: Leeds United contacted over training ground 'spy'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46840353

‘For the club’s to resolve’ so what, we send someone round to break bielsa’s knees? Spray paint ‘dirty, cheating bar stewards’ across the main entrance to Elland Road?

what exactly is a ‘resolution’? Maybe we just won’t give them a one goal head start like we do for everyone else. That’ll learn em. 

6 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

The EFL have said it’s a matter for the clubs to resolve. 

Derby County: Leeds United contacted over training ground 'spy'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46840353

That’s that. If I was Leeds I’d tell us to get ducksd. What benefit do they get out of offering us anything. I guess it sets a standard now though, so let’s get some lads out on the road with drones. This is the modern game! 

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

That’s that. If I was Leeds I’d tell us to get ducksd. What benefit do they get out of offering us anything. I guess it sets a standard now though, so let’s get some lads out on the road with drones. This is the modern game! 

Who were Leeds playing the week when Gatwick was closed because of drone activity?

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Would it not have been better for the BBC to ask the FA, rather than the EFL. I don’t exactly see what the EFL could do? 

That was in my mind - I don't fully understand the relationship between the EFL and the FA and what they do in relation to each other.

I assumed this would be the FA's bag - but if the EFL has said its between the clubs rather than "its down to the FA" that would suggest otherwise.

56 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Woah, could this actually have serious consequences for Leeds? Is there anything 'illegal' about spying on other teams (in football terms or otherwise)?

Criminal damage? 

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

They’ve never forgiven us for Seth.

They never paid us the full amount for Seth ( a bit like us with thorne or Anya maybe)

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

That was in my mind - I don't fully understand the relationship between the EFL and the FA and what they do in relation to each other.

I assumed this would be the FA's bag - but if the EFL has said its between the clubs rather than "its down to the FA" that would suggest otherwise.

It’s actually pathetic from Leeds then again they are top of the league so they probably have been doing it all season!

Archived