Vs Leeds away. (Matchday thread).

Rev

6 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

Eh? 

His best 2 games up North were against Rangers and Celtic away, both of whom got further in Europe than Englands 7th best team. Yeah, real poor standard. 

They qualify as the 'best' in a poor league - yes poor standard!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaintRam said:

Holmes hasn't done anything wrong. But I think that marks the end of the list.

I thought he was poor the first 25 mins. Let the Leeds LB double up on Wisdom. 

I think he is best on the right of 4. He doesn't offer a goal threat in the front 3 and isn't strong enough for the middle 3. 

3 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

He is and in fully behind him but he needs to learn quickly...it's easy to blame the players but they are only reacting to the coaching staffs decisions and management..if it wasn't so,there would be no need for managers.

We were crap pal 

1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

Would agree with Keogh, Bryson just looks like he wants to kick folk nowadays. He’s gone for me 

He's playing a different role now but he is the only non CB who puts a tackle in or wins a loose ball.

1 win in 6 counting the cup down and we look miles off what is required to be even a top 6 side

We need to make changes and fast or this will become another nearly season,i dont even think is Wilson was playing would of made that much difference given the poor showing

7 minutes ago, peachmyster said:

Lowe not good enough

bryson past his best

lawrence not good enough

waghorn poor 

what’s happened to mount 

nugent past his best 

rubbish performance to slow cant pass 

and how long had Waghorn been on the pitch when you typed this? grow up.

2 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Totally humiliated and totally outclassed. Lampard, his coaching team and virtually every single player in a Rams shirt should hang their heads in shame. Utterly embarrassing.

We just lost 2-0 against top of the league. Come on man, it was bad but it was hardly embarrassing 

Not going to berate our lads. Leeds were better, simple as that.

Accurate passing, running for each other, over laps on the flanks, winning and fighting for second ball. No tactical speciality in all honesty. We were simply out played by a better team on the day. 

Dust yourselves off, work on it and on to the next game

Archived