Watchable telly

dog

Sat up until gone 4AM this morning watching Gomorrah. Last four episodes tonight. Googled to check possibility of season 6 only two episodes in due to early onset of separation anxiety. Sadly not. Questa è la fine.

GF at her folks' place until Thursday, so tonight I'll be sat in my boxers eating lamb shanks and drinking Nikka as the last few episodes unfold. Meant to be working tomorrow but clearly that's getting bumped. Ah well, it's a hard life, but someone's gotta live it.

4 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Sat up until gone 4AM this morning watching Gomorrah. Last four episodes tonight. Googled to check possibility of season 6 only two episodes in due to early onset of separation anxiety. Sadly not. Questa è la fine.

GF at her folks' place until Thursday, so tonight I'll be sat in my boxers eating lamb shanks and drinking Nikka as the last few episodes unfold. Meant to be working tomorrow but clearly that's getting bumped. Ah well, it's a hard life, but someone's gotta live it.

Promised my lad I'd sit and watch the final series with him over Christmas, after I'd turned him on to it and he's finally caught up.

Then caught him watching 'The Holiday' with his mam, and pushed on without him! 

I've only watched the first episode of the latest series, willing him to catch up, but I've belatedly realised one of the reasons which makes it such compulsive viewing. 

The score is just perfect, it sets every scene up, maybe a heightened reaction because it's a foreign language program, I dunno?

45 minutes ago, Rev said:

I've only watched the first episode of the latest series, willing him to catch up, but I've belatedly realised one of the reasons which makes it such compulsive viewing. 

The score is just perfect, it sets every scene up, maybe a heightened reaction because it's a foreign language program, I dunno?

I guess in the final analysis, it doesn't really matter. It daws you in, grabs you by the throat and that's that.

It's one I'm gonna revisit before the Covid Zeta lockdown, that's for sure ?

15 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Trying to save the whole series, thinking of sending missus and kids out for the day between Christmas and New Year, and binge watching it with a couple of bottles of red wine and a cheese board

7 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I’m holding back on watching the whole series as I’m still pining for Succession.

Everything else will seem very mediocre ?

Have binged Succession based on rave reviews here. Have come to the conclusion that its a bit like Line of Duty in that it hooks you in and ultimately not much actually happens. If I’m being honest, aside of the acting from Matthew McFadyen, I don’t think it’s that good, or realistic. I get the feeling they tried to make a version of Billions, but totally forgot to show subject knowledge or flesh out the plot. I’ll probably see out the season but in truth, it won’t make my top20!