v Norwich away (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

You know what I think.. why don’t we just play without a defence? They don’t do anything whether we try defending or not, may as well ducking go for it

Carson

Huddlstone Evans

Josefzoon Holmes  Mount  Nugent Marriott Waghorn Lawrence Wilson

I thought you stopped watching at 2-0

5 minutes ago, Topram said:

They always seem to late on, must spend all in training just running

When Farke came in he introduced double training sessions, that's why we struggled last season. Players are 'at work' from 9am to 4pm, train in morning and afternoon 5 days a week. Another team that does that, Leeds United....  players do a full day at the training ground. Just like us they score a lot of late winners. 

Lots of players got shipped out because they weren't prepared to train that hard and Farke called them out publicly for not training hard enough. One of them was Josh Murphy who somebody on this thread said was one of our best players.... another was Marley Watkins who we sold to Bristol City, and another was Nelson Olivieria who is sitting in our Under 23's and he refuses to use. 

I doubt they do "just running", but they don't get allowed to go home at 1pm to sit gambling their wages on horses on Betfair or to count their limited edition Nike Air Jordans like I could imagine Sunderland players were last season. 

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

You know what I think.. why don’t we just play without a defence? They don’t do anything whether we try defending or not, may as well ducking go for it

Carson

Huddlstone Evans

Josefzoon Holmes  Mount  Nugent Marriott Waghorn Lawrence Wilson

If we arent using players who dont do anything i wouldnt bother with Zoon either.

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Well, that's what you get when you keep trying to do a through ball. 

Stop it. Stop trying to score with every touch. 

Stupidity and nobody can complain. 

Been saying it all season, don’t force it, we keep saying that we’re playing this passing game... but look at the stats? We’ve got a worse pass success than we did lumping it under Rowett, we need to start playing football properly and not trying to be bloody superman playing 50 yard balls.

Archived