v Norwich away (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

What the actual duck is happening here, apparently you can see the pitch just fine. 

Just turned my garden lights off and had a look outside, it’s definitely too dark to play football. I’m not that far away from Norwich so can’t see it being any lighter

I think way too much emphasis on our actual defending.

They posed no threat until we decided to try a through ball with every touch from all areas of the midfield and charging forward to support it. 

I mean I'm no tactical genius but you know if you keep giving them the ball and they keep breaking on you... wouldn't it be a good idea to stop doing it and pass to the free men around you? No?

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Easier said than done and without Mount and Wilson, there would be more pressure on Marriott(providing no-one buys him)

I imagine other loan players will be available if we don't fill in their positions with permanent players. I'm sure those loan players will have a 4 in 5 chance of being touted as the second coming - as all loans are at all clubs.

4 minutes ago, Topram said:

Bogle is awful at defending 18 or not he needs to be dropped 

giphy (6).gif

1 minute ago, Angry Ram said:

If abandoned it’s the leagues call, they  could award to Norwich. 

Just repeating what the geezer has said on the radio. 

But I can't see that going down very well because its at our ground, if it was at your place then clearly they'd just award us the win.

FFS, what a duck up. 

1 minute ago, SuperFrankieL said:

Thought he was quite excellent throughout the match. Kept Hernandez(their best player by a mile) at bay for so darned long. Even did quite a bit for the goal too, just slightly unfortunate imo.

His defending is costing us 

2 minutes ago, David said:

Just turned my garden lights off and had a look outside, it’s definitely too dark to play football. I’m not that far away from Norwich so can’t see it being any lighter

Try turning 25% of your garden lights off, and see if the other 75% make it light enough. 

Archived