Half Term Report

FindernRam

Overall Grade B minus

Showing definite improvement since last year, all new pupils  team and staff members are settling in well. For next half term I expect more consistency and effort

Staff B plus

The new staff members are really getting their ideas across to pupils and parents  players and crowd. Although unnecessary bouncing from some staff could lead to some unruly behaviour from parents the crowd and too many cards from the govenors  referee is setting a bad example to the players! 

Style B plus

It is a apparent since the last report that everyone is clear on the requirements as defined by the Headmaster's policy. Progress is being made if somewhat slowly.

Achievement to target C average

Exam pass rate <50% Must do better

Positive grades 10th /24 Must do better

Negative grades 4th/24 Flatters to deceive here, but well done those sat at the back!

Behaviour A minus 3rd. However biased assessment places a rival school top, and we are fortunate our new leader does not have his red card included. Must do better.

This report is a summary only and does not include details of individual for legal reasons.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Overall Grade B minus

Showing definite improvement since last year, all new pupils  team and staff members are settling in well. For next half term I expect more consistency and effort

Staff B plus

The new staff members are really getting their ideas across to pupils and parents  players and crowd. Although unnecessary bouncing from some staff could lead to some unruly behaviour from parents the crowd and too many cards from the govenors  referee is setting a bad example to the players! 

Style B plus

It is a apparent since the last report that everyone is clear on the requirements as defined by the Headmaster's policy. Progress is being made if somewhat slowly.

Negative grades 4th/24 Flatters to deceive here, but well done those sat at the back!

Behaviour A minus 3rd. However biased assessment places a rival school top, and we are fortunate our new leader does not have his red card included. Must do better.

This report is a summary only and does not include details of individual for legal reasons.

I don’t think any players are going to take you to court for saying they’ve not been up to scratch ?

I’m enjoying the season so far, my only gripe is with the small number of fans getting on the players backs, players that have been at the club for 5 minutes or in their first season of professional football but what’s new.

Was only a few months ago we were demanding a younger team, attractive football, saying we were happy to write a season off to clear the decks and develop yet the some can’t handle a draw with Bristol City.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda’s aside I’m honestly really happy with where we are right now, we’re in another transition period whilst remaining very competitive with our hat on the promotion race stand.

Big month coming up for the club with some real difficult games, last thing we need is those moans and groans growing in numbers in the ground and online.

If you’re going to tweet Keogh after a mistake, write one saying chin up lad, these things happen on to the next one. If you tell him to do one, consider doing one yourself, this is our team, get behind them ffs!

41 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Overall Grade B minus

Staff B plus

Style B plus

Just to be ultra fussy, you should have said (then crossed out) Ofsted instead of governors (as a school governor myself) when referring to the referee. Governors are the equivalent of the board.

Apart from that, can't disagree with most of what you've said. 

I’m not a happy clapper; I’m very impressed with where the Club is. Karanka was blowing his own trumpet last week for getting a point at Pride Park saying they’re entire squad was assembled during the close season and contrasting with us and incorrrctly saying we’ve been doing it for 5 seasons: the reality is we’re in transition still. The squad isn’t quite matured yet. I think we need a midfield playmaker but somebody has to leave first {Butters?}. I think we are a reasonable bet for the playoffs {but there are a number of Clubs on our shoulder}. So a crucial window...Can Frank pull in some favours at Chelsea and get us some pace and guile for the next part of the season? I’ve still got a feeling in my water that we’ll go up through the playoffs...what a division and season this is shaping up to be. 

50 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

think we are a reasonable bet for the playoffs {but there are a number of Clubs on our shoulder}.

Sounds about right and what most people would have been happy with at the start of the season.

It always amazes me how the people who are constantly shouting about how "poo" our players are also seem to expect us to win every game. Are we "poo" or not, make up your minds people!!

12 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Sounds about right and what most people would have been happy with at the start of the season.

It always amazes me how the people who are constantly shouting about how "poo" our players are also seem to expect us to win every game. Are we "poo" or not, make up your minds people!!

That's the Lee Ermey drill sergeant tactic of trying to dehumanise our players and make them into killing machines!

I kept a record of my pre-season prediction

image.thumb.jpeg.552748795e0d409a6dd0adb8ca40f074.jpeg

Whilst norwich and sheff utd utd have surprised me, Derby are exactly where i predicted, with the added advantage that we are above forest and stoke. 

So no complaints from me. I was thinking - whilst watching the first 20mins v bristol - how much better it was to watch Derby dominating possession, rather than sitting back defending the box. 

In my opinion we don’t have the depth in the squad. Our first team in incredible one of the best in the division. However our squad players such as nuge wisdom Bryson aren’t good enough. Only way I can see us improving on the second half is by getting better players who will full and unfortunately get rid of some of the deadwood. Otherwise I can’t really see us going far in the playoffs even if we get there 

Fair report but ya know what . I dont care where we finish... i love Derby and always will, yeah they are frustraing at times but thats Derby. We all moan but can ya imagine being a plastic fan of one of the so called big six?? And i scoff when i think of man city in big six ... i mean they wa dog poo fer decades. 

So far , so good , surprised how quickly Frank has got us in this position, building a good young team, think we have every chance of finishing in the top 6, which for Franks first season, would be great first season in management, also enjoying how we are trying to play the game in the right way, only moan from myself so far is , the fans need to be more patient, and more supportive, hope the moaning is replaced by the backing of the team in the second half of the season. One a Ram always a Ram.

we are probably where we were last season except playing better football.

we still look a million miles from a promotional team.

I expect the gap from those at the top to get bigger.

possibly the two best players we have are not ours and without them we would be closer to mid table.

so overall, the football on the pitch has improved, but the performances are about the same as last season and we are still roughly in the same position as we were under Rowett. in and around the play offs!

13 hours ago, toddy said:

we are probably where we were last season except playing better football.

we still look a million miles from a promotional team.

I expect the gap from those at the top to get bigger.

possibly the two best players we have are not ours and without them we would be closer to mid table.

so overall, the football on the pitch has improved, but the performances are about the same as last season and we are still roughly in the same position as we were under Rowett. in and around the play offs!

Can't really complain then. Up the ramps

Archived