Wakey wakey

Archied

Players need to wake the **** up ,they get caught in possession whilst dawdling fast asleep , they lose concentration and play stupidly sloppy passes and our tempo is like playing in quicksand ,games look like training sessions whilst there appears no cutting edge ,,,rocket up the arse is needed 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Very sloppy tonight.

Bennett was the worst, looked very disinterested and dropped his head very early.

Said this in the match thread but I thought the younger players looked very fatigued tonight in their decision making, accuracy of passing, positioning etc. Bennett went into workhorse mode and unfortunately struggles to look anything past a league 1 player when he does it. Bogle tried to over do things, or second guessed himself and didn’t look his free running self. Mount and Wilson are obviously class but look like they need a little rest too.

We have a big squad at the end of the day, the Man U result was massive but there’s nothing wrong with then resting those young players on either Saturday or tonight and bringing them back in and rotating.

It’s the front three that our the real problem at the minute imo. Lack of real intelligent movement and poor passing leads to moves breaking down, despite the fact our midfield was actually largely good tonight. Fatigue doesn’t help, Lampard really needs to make changes or we’re in trouble.

8 minutes ago, superzak said:

Yes i did and although i dont  like rowettball that was utter tripe tonight. Win or lose it should be entertaining ... 

Last season was the worst. I’d go to games because I had a season ticket. I never looked forward to it. Now I look forward to going again, tonight wasn’t great. It wasn’t even good. But it was a lot better than last season!! 

Tonight and Saturday showed we needed to make changes. Bennett Nuge Mount could all do with a rest. Marriott needs a full game, as does zoon and waggy. 

Wilson is really, really frustrating me.

He clearly has the potential but i honestly think he is a hell of a lot more interested in impressing Liverpool than being a team player at Derby (strange when this would get him more noticed by Liverpool).

Mount's attitude is bang on.

14 hours ago, superzak said:

worst game ive had to suffer in years...and ive seen some utter carp in my time. 

Really?

I thought the first half was a good battle between 2 good Championship footballing teams, both 'having a go'.

Second half we got outplayed but once again that was due to Norwich playing quick, decisive, passing football.

If that was the worst game you've seen in a long time I'm guessing you don't go to many matches?

Archived