Will Cardiff take our record from us?

Gringo

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Asheville Ram said:

image.thumb.png.b94f2d37b63d274bcfbd9ce81a3f2787.pngAs the worst team in Premiership history, currently they have 2 points from 7 games if we extrapolate this to a full season I make 11 points, our unwelcome record could go this season.

They couldn’t even beat Newcastle! They must be proper poo. 

6 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I was hoping that Cardiff would get 10 points or less. The holy grail though would be 9 points and no wins as Warnock has entertained us for so long and richly deserves this accolade.

Make it yours,

Neil...what a guy! 

Look Colin is a really really unlucky chap.....no not about the football, do you thing he would really want to look and talk like that if he had a choice ?

First time I've looked at the Premier League table this season, assumed Cardiff were bottom with the talk of them taking out title.

Huddersfield Town.

Are we ruling them out of it? 7 games in, scored 3 goals and conceded 16 goals, one season too many, go out with a new record?

Is it also too soon to put money on Newcastle winning the Championship title in 19/20 by at least 15 points?

Sith Happens
46 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

No chance, warnock will be out the door in a couple of weeks and they’ll get some points at least

If they sack him they deserve going down as worst points tally.

Archived