Bryso

valleyram

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, valleyram said:

Everyone on here knows my connection with craig but maybe now even at his age the doubters will see why  warnock took him to Cardiff last season , he’s maybe 31 but I will be amazed if he doesn’t play professional football at some level when he’s 40 , the engine when he’s fully fit is incredible and reading Lampard today saying he’s been fantastic all season doesn’t seem to be the census of opinion on here for some reason ,I don’t know what derby fans want and granted he’s no the wow footballer fans love but every team Needs a craig Bryson and with mount beside him it augurs well for the rest of the season , also I know his contract Is running down and would be amazed if derby don’t try and keep him at the ipro as im Sure there will be a lot of teams watching very closely at what happens over the next couple of months 

I agree with .you that Craig is a top player, certainly at this level he should be a  certain starter. 

Where we disagree though is your calling Derby fans for not appreciating him. Craig has always had tremendous respect, admiration and support from the vast majority of Rams fans imo, based on how loud we sing his song and the general chat and vibe when his name is mentioned.

Managers have chosen not to play him but the fans have always been behind him. The odd, rare criticism on a forum does not constitute fans not appreciating him.

Btw, you've not answered the question, does he like his haggis, his haggis, his haggis? ???

3 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Bryson and Johnson both playing for new contracts right now. 

It’s really lazy correlating good form in the last year of a player’s contract being solely down to wanting a move away or a renewal. 

The same was said about Commons when it was more down to the fact that the had Brayford bombing on past him giving him space to drift inside, Kuqi to play off, Bailey feeding him and Bueno to link-up with.

He washes it down with jaeger, with jaeger, with jaeger,

Jaeger? 

this is my all time favourite craig bryson song.....penned by B4

Craigh byson the wander scot

who never says die or sudderander

the golden scot

he loves derby and we love you.

Bison!

4 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Bryson and Johnson both playing for new contracts right now. 

This is what idiots think, and Christ knows, we have far too many idiots supporting Derby County right now. I wish they would sod off to Forest or Stoke - or any other nonentity of a club that deserves them.

16 minutes ago, eddie said:

This is what idiots think, and Christ knows, we have far too many idiots supporting Derby County right now. I wish they would sod off to Forest or Stoke - or any other nonentity of a club that deserves them.

Calm down you bad tempered old bugger. You know very well that forest and stoke have their full compliment of idiots. 

There both packed, it's one out one in for the foreseeable?

5 hours ago, cosmic said:

I absolutely love Craig Bryson. 

Your cheerleading gets on my tits a bit, though. 

His cheerleading makes it harder to like Bryson. 

Although in fairness, the last two games have been his best since returning. Long may that continue. 

But I can’t take seriously any poster on here who is connected to one of our players. It’s absurd. 

Also, having spoken with ‘Bryso’ a few times, he’s no Derby lover. He wanted the Cardiff move this summer but Warnock didn’t go for it. If in 2018 we still have fans who think players give a toss who they play for, I feel for them. That’s not a criticism of him or anyone. It’s just fact. And I will forever compliment Craig for giving it his all, even when he’s crap. You can never doubt the effort. 

Hope he knocks one in tomorrow night. But I’m not having this ‘Bryso’ valleyram bum sesh.

Wanting to get a chance to play in the Premier League does not equate with "not being a Derby lover", just ask Will Hughes.

Bryson has given this club his best. In some games this season he has not been too effective, but as you acknowledge he always puts in the effort.

Your comments about players not caring who they play for are absurd. Whatever their situation they will have the ambition to sign for a top team. That is not incompatible with caring for their current club and giving their best when they get on the pitch.

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Calm down you bad tempered old bugger. You know very well that forest and stoke have their full compliment of idiots. 

There both packed, it's one out one in for the foreseeable?

I thought we’d sent all the idiots to watch cricket instead ?

4 hours ago, StivePesley said:

Is he now our longest serving player?

I know it's early days, but if he plays like he did on Saturday for the rest of the season then he's a shoe-in for Player Of the Year again.

And you know how many other players have won that award three times?

No mason Bennett is,hes been here 46 years.

I’ve learned a lot about football in the last 12 / 18 months. Particularly about injuries and age. 

I’ve seen a recovered player come back from injury, ostensibly fit but a shadow of his previous self. I’ve then seen what confidence, support, game time and self belief can do to remove that shadow. Bryson’s back, Fozzie is back .. no doubts. And at the same time i’ve Learned that off the cuff casual terms like headless chicken don’t apply to the huge amount of disengaged but constructive off the ball work that intelligent players like Bryson can do.

in terms of age, we know that human physique and aging isn’t uniform, some players keep their legs and engine more than others. Bryson’s is humming nicely as is Nugents 

Happy days and well done Bryso 

11 hours ago, sunnyhill60 said:

Wanting to get a chance to play in the Premier League does not equate with "not being a Derby lover", just ask Will Hughes.

Bryson has given this club his best. In some games this season he has not been too effective, but as you acknowledge he always puts in the effort.

Your comments about players not caring who they play for are absurd. Whatever their situation they will have the ambition to sign for a top team. That is not incompatible with caring for their current club and giving their best when they get on the pitch.

He had the chance with Burnley too. It was only after we matched their salary offer that he stayed with us.

I like Bryson. A lot. He always gives 100% on the pitch. But let's not make out he bleeds black and white.

Archived