Bryso

valleyram

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you are aware I’m not Bryson’s biggest fan but I can never fault him for his love and passion that he has for the club. When he retires it would be good if he stayed at a club in some aspect. Maybe as a midfield coach to teach midfielders how and when to time their runs into the box.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't copy a link to it from my phone, but there's a good little montage/interview thingy about Craig Bryson and his love for Derby on Radio Derby Sport's Facebook page today. 

Worth digging out and if anyone can post the link I'd be grateful.

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

I can't copy a link to it from my phone, but there's a good little montage/interview thingy about Craig Bryson and his love for Derby on Radio Derby Sport's Facebook page today. 

Worth digging out and if anyone can post the link I'd be grateful.

I’m gonna go full ‘Old Man Yells at Cloud’ here but I’m getting fed up of questions prompting him to state how much he loves it here etcetera.

I’d rather hear more about how he’s getting on in the Hughes role (which is briefly mentioned on Rams TV) and whether Lamprd’s career longevity is something he can pick up and stuff like that. 

Was at a fans award night 2 years ago he was given an award for what he does in the community and the fact that after training he will go help out locally or go to the children’s hospital without it being a squad visit. 

We also went to one 3/4 years ago and after the players had done the awards and 10 minutes of pictures they all quickly escaped around 9pm (don’t blame them) but Bryson was still  taking pictures and just generally chatting about Derby with the fans till gone past 11pm must add that Keogh was also their till late. Cracking guy

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/09/2018 at 00:08, eddie said:

This is what idiots think, and Christ knows, we have far too many idiots supporting Derby County right now. I wish they would sod off to Forest or Stoke - or any other nonentity of a club that deserves them.

FFS @eddie when will you learn to just say what you think? SIck of you sitting on the fence...

On 19/10/2018 at 20:19, Topram said:

Was at a fans award night 2 years ago he was given an award for what he does in the community and the fact that after training he will go help out locally or go to the children’s hospital without it being a squad visit. 

We also went to one 3/4 years ago and after the players had done the awards and 10 minutes of pictures they all quickly escaped around 9pm (don’t blame them) but Bryson was still  taking pictures and just generally chatting about Derby with the fans till gone past 11pm must add that Keogh was also their till late. Cracking guy

Love Bryso. I really thought his legs had gone at one point bt he's proved that to be utter nonsense. To hear that he does so much for the community and fans just makes me like him even more. What a guy!

Archived