v Manchester United (a) Match tHread

Boycie

1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

What a ducking night. Went with a little hope but zero expectation, making it all the more sweeter when we finally ducking won.

I don’t know if I won my bet. I don’t care if I won my bet. I just know that I’ve seen us beat United at Old Trafford in an unbelievable game. We showed passion, balls and ducking quality (especially the penalties) and fully deserved to win that game against the tourists. Our fans were brilliant and, as the song goes, ‘Mourinho’s right, your fans are poo’.

Expect a drop-off against Bolton. duck, I’d accept a loss after all the heart the boys showed tonight. I love this ducking club.

Up the ducking Rams?

Is your Canadian mate now a Derby fan? 

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Someone sit Rowett down and show him that. He might learn something.

9 minutes ago, SKRam said:

And a special THANK YOU to Gary thingymajig at erm erm spoke stock stick snake city that’s it you have given us SO much. I’ll raise a glass to you at weekend ?

Time to forget about old snakey now chaps. He's yesterday's man, confined to the annals of also rans. COYR

22 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

8x as many shots under Frank - wonderful.

this is like a dream come true. Derby county playing great football with a young team.

just one thing missing.

WH.

WOW - can’t think of what else to say.

Massive confidence boost!

Missed all the excitement as I was at a concert in Birmingham - Nick Mason (Pink Floyd).

Sat at Birmingham New St now ready to head back to Milton Keynes.

Great night to be a Derby fan COYR

Just now, ariotofmyown said:

@BurtonRam7  This is nearly as tense as the pens. Paddy Power haven't decided if Mount had 2 shots on target yet. Defo one for the goal. Maybe that cross from that short corner free kick in first half?

I did wonder with that free-kick. I erred on the side of caution and assumed it didn’t count. Couldn’t care less now but it would be a nice bonus seeing as I’m out in town tonight.

1 minute ago, valleyram said:

Aye the last 5 minutes he probably was but god knows how many km he did before then but that was a team Performance and was a delight to watch 

I am joking of course.

Archived