v Manchester United (a) Match tHread

Boycie

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Special that was. We were outstanding, so brave in our play. Maybe the best free kick ive ever seen from a derby player.

So pleased for Keogh that he scored that peno. To score every peno shows great bottle. Mount, Wilson, Bradley, Bryson, Fozzy all great.

Frank looked emotional in his interview, what a guy. So proud of the lads and all the staff tonight. That was awesome.

Just now, SaffyRam said:

When was the last time Derby County took part in a penalty shootout? I’m struggling to think whether it’s happened before.

Ermmm like play off semi against Southampton for one.

1 minute ago, SaffyRam said:

When was the last time Derby County took part in a penalty shootout? I’m struggling to think whether it’s happened before.

Didn't we have a really long one a few years ago, like a 15-14 or something? It was against a low league side though.

Absolutely brilliant. Wish i could have been there but not possible this time due to work commitments.

frank and mel get the reward they deserve. It was never going to be easy but we played a bit of football. 

Great result and a credit to all involved.

What a ducking night. Went with a little hope but zero expectation, making it all the more sweeter when we finally ducking won.

I don’t know if I won my bet. I don’t care if I won my bet. I just know that I’ve seen us beat United at Old Trafford in an unbelievable game. We showed passion, balls and ducking quality (especially the penalties) and fully deserved to win that game against the tourists. Our fans were brilliant and, as the song goes, ‘Mourinho’s right, your fans are poo’.

Expect a drop-off against Bolton. duck, I’d accept a loss after all the heart the boys showed tonight. I love this ducking club.

Up the ducking Rams?

Just now, Andicis said:

Didn't we have a really long one a few years ago, like a 15-14 or something? It was against a low league side though.

Wasn't it the longest ever? Grimsby or someone.

Mm  living in manchester, can't wait for work tomorrow and can rub it in for the rest of the season. Don't think weve beat them since 2001? Cracking result superb performance,superb goals and excellent penalties and a well deserved win.

just hope our performance on  sat doesn't take a bump

1 minute ago, StringerBell said:

There's been a few in the league cup I think. The Southampton one in the rain takes some beating.

That wasn't rain. Someone tipped carsington res over derby.

Have I really just witnessed that or am I gonna wake up in a sec and it's all just a dream?...

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo

Tonight is an unbelievable night to be a Derby fan, a night that'll go down in our history, and one in which the whole football world is talking about FLDCFC 

I actually love this club ❤️❤️ 

Archived