Non alcoholic beverages

dog

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Ginger beer. 

We agree about something beyond football. 

Love good quality ginger beer. ... some good non alcholic beers around. Alcohol free wine is almost universally repulsive.

water, tea, Coffee ( but not buckets of coffee flavoured milk ) red bush tea without is kind of nice too for a change.

I can taste aspartame and saccharine blind .. yukkkk and they are appearing in none diet drinks way too often now .. sugar tax ? Pah, artificial sweeteners are the work of the devil. Acesulfame has appeared in Orangina .. so won’t be buying that anymore. I honestly believe that half the weight problems we are seeing could be traced back to something diet drink have triggered. 

Yep .. I am an opinionated so and so and it’s getting worse as I get older ?

44 minutes ago, jono said:

We agree about something beyond football. 

Love good quality ginger beer. ... some good non alcholic beers around. Alcohol free wine is almost universally repulsive.

water, tea, Coffee ( but not buckets of coffee flavoured milk ) red bush tea without is kind of nice too for a change.

I can taste aspartame and saccharine blind .. yukkkk and they are appearing in none diet drinks way too often now .. sugar tax ? Pah, artificial sweeteners are the work of the devil. Acesulfame has appeared in Orangina .. so won’t be buying that anymore. I honestly believe that half the weight problems we are seeing could be traced back to something diet drink have triggered. 

Yep .. I am an opinionated so and so and it’s getting worse as I get older ?

Watch out for that stuff in yoghurts and the like too. Disgusting stuff. 

4 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Isn’t that stuff worse than crack?

Coffee.

I’ll take any recommendations on a good low alcohol beer,anything I’ve tried tastes like bum.

It's probably quite harmless actually, despite all the health scares.  

Tastes horrible though. 

Freshly squeezed OJ is my non alcoholic drink of choice.  

It's lovely mixed with sparkling white wine too, but don't let anyone see you drink that if you want to maintain an aura of masculinity!

Archived