Is it me, or is David Prutton a slimy ****?

DanS1992

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DanS1992 said:

Just been on sky sports website to have a look at the derby v ipswich preview. On it, that **** (aka prutton) predicts 1-0 to ipswich. He always seems to predict a loss for us, dirty red dog! He always does it and it really annoys me!

I also think he is a poo presenter and sky should sack him for being a slimy greaseball and because he brings absolutely nothing to the table from an analysis perspective (apart from being able to stick 3/4 of his tongue up the whole opposing teams butt crack).

Anyway hope we prove him/it/she (i honnestly don’t know what it is) wrong tomorrow. 

Up the rams!!! Ah yes, if people want to let me know what they think of prutt**t, please let me know, would enjoy reading your opinions ✌️

Not a Prutton fan then? 

He does seem to regularly do Derby down, but in reality he fits in well with the Sky team. Whenever Derby are on Sky, the bulk of their waffle is about the opposition, and their leanings were amply demonstrated after the Reading game. Having spoken to Frankie boy they announced they would be talking to Clement after the break, but when we got to the other side of the retail opportunities he had refused to speak to them. So they showed the play-off final highlights against QPR, which followed om exactly in line with a Derby victory away from home. NOT, the scumbags. Prutton is just "one of them".

Sky commentators seem to start every match with a pre established agenda. They have favourites (basically, London teams first, then southern, then if that's no possible Manchester). Then they relentlessly plug a particular player even when they play less than well. Jack Grealish always gets a shout out for example.

I guess you have to have some sort of brief to follow if you have to talk for 90 minutes, sometime s about a pretty dire game.

Good commentators can adjust as the flow of the game changes, Motson, Davies etc 

Dare I add Graham Richards for RD!

On 20/08/2018 at 18:04, G STAR RAM said:

Yes it's you.

Take a look at our start to the season and our recent home results against Ipswich and then explain why you see a 1-0 defeat as such a biased prediction. 

Because we won two nil! Stuff prutton and his predictions! I hope he predicts we lose on Saturday too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since posting the above screenshot again, though I would go through Prutton's predictions this season so far this season. Couple of Tuesday games missing for some reason

Bolton 0-2 Derby
Derby 1-2 Brentford
Rotherham 0-1 Derby
Hull 0-2 Derby
Derby 2-1 Preston
Millwall 1-0 Derby
Derby 2-3 Leeds

Correct Result
4 out of 6

Correct scorline
0 out of 6

Predicted Derby win
4 out of 7

12 minutes ago, David said:

Since posting the above screenshot again, though I would go through Prutton's predictions this season so far this season. Couple of Tuesday games missing for some reason

Bolton 0-2 Derby
Derby 1-2 Brentford
Rotherham 0-1 Derby
Hull 0-2 Derby
Derby 2-1 Preston
Millwall 1-0 Derby
Derby 2-3 Leeds

Correct Result
4 out of 6

Correct scorline
0 out of 6

Predicted Derby win