Is it me, or is David Prutton a slimy ****?

DanS1992

Just been on sky sports website to have a look at the derby v ipswich preview. On it, that **** (aka prutton) predicts 1-0 to ipswich. He always seems to predict a loss for us, dirty red dog! He always does it and it really annoys me!

I also think he is a poo presenter and sky should sack him for being a slimy greaseball and because he brings absolutely nothing to the table from an analysis perspective (apart from being able to stick 3/4 of his tongue up the whole opposing teams butt crack).

Anyway hope we prove him/it/she (i honnestly don’t know what it is) wrong tomorrow. 

Up the rams!!! Ah yes, if people want to let me know what they think of prutt**t, please let me know, would enjoy reading your opinions ✌️

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Until we prove him otherwise wrong, he's entitled to predict what he wants without looking a bit of a knob. I saw a lot of Derby fans kicking off about Paul Merson predicting a loss for us at the weekend, stating: 'I'd be very surprised if Derby got anything from this game'. 

It's up to the players to prove them wrong. Ipswich have had a worse start to the season than us, but if they do win tomorrow then I can't see how Prutton can be labelled as bias, just correct. Of course, I don't think we will lose & tomorrow is the start of an upward curve that sees us break the football league record for the most points... ?

Everyone who doesn’t blindly predict a Derby win is a red dog. Here’s the list we have exposed in recent years:

Don Goodman

Ian Holloway 

Danny Murphy

David Prutton

Liam Rosenior (okay he hasn’t done it yet but he definitely will).

We’ve lost two of our league games so far this year with dodgy defending and continually lose to Ipswich at home. But pundits are paid to ignore facts and neutrality and be pro-Derby, so anyone who doesn’t it obviously against us.

That list up there, they sit in a room at BSkyB. They sit together and they hatch a plan to deliberately not predict Derby wins in order to annoy Rams fans. They do it because they’re cynical and they think that cobs should be called rolls and they think aeroplanes with Rolls-Royce engine defects caused 9/11.

5 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Everyone who doesn’t blindly predict a Derby win is a red dog. Here’s the list we have exposed in recent years:

Don Goodman

Ian Holloway 

Danny Murphy

David Prutton

Liam Rosenior (okay he hasn’t done it yet but he definitely will).

We’ve lost two of our league games so far this year with dodgy defending and continually lose to Ipswich at home. But pundits are paid to ignore facts and neutrality and be pro-Derby, so anyone who doesn’t it obviously against us.

That list up there, they sit in a room at BSkyB. They sit together and they hatch a plan to deliberately not predict Derby wins in order to annoy Rams fans. They do it because they’re cynical and they think that cobs should be called rolls and they think aeroplanes with Rolls-Royce engine defects caused 9/11.

And this is an absolute disgrace. Every semi-civilised southern dwelling person knows that they are pain de campagne?? 

Why does it annoy you that he always predicts a loss? 

Firstly, he's been right a lot of the time of late - but secondly it makes literally no difference. It is of no relevance.

What matters are the scores after the game, not the scores before them. 

36 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

Just been on sky sports website to have a look at the derby v ipswich preview. On it, that **** (aka prutton) predicts 1-0 to ipswich. He always seems to predict a loss for us, dirty red dog! He always does it and it really annoys me!

I also think he is a poo presenter and sky should sack him for being a slimy greaseball and because he brings absolutely nothing to the table from an analysis perspective (apart from being able to stick 3/4 of his tongue up the whole opposing teams butt crack).

Anyway hope we prove him/it/she (i honnestly don’t know what it is) wrong tomorrow. 

Up the rams!!! Ah yes, if people want to let me know what they think of prutt**t, please let me know, would enjoy reading your opinions ✌️

Apart from all that you quite like him?

Personally I can think of more important things to have a rant about. 

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Why does it annoy you that he always predicts a loss? 

Firstly, he's been right a lot of the time of late - but secondly it makes literally no difference. It is of no relevance.

What matters are the scores after the game, not the scores before them. 

It’s not the fact the he predicts the loss, or gets it right, it’s the fact that he is pleased and can’t hide his joy when we lose. As a presenter, he is not supposed to be biased, however he obviously is. This in my eyes is lack of professionalism and that annoys me.

Not particularly, he’s predicted us to have a poo start to the season and he’s been right. Doesn’t make him a red dog, just can see at the moment, we’re not looking good enough to win football matches. Up to the players to actually go out and Tuesday and start the football match properly, unlike every game so far this season. We’ve also actually lost to Ipswich 3 times on the spin 1-0 at home, and haven’t beaten them at home since 2006.  An hardly blame the betting man for predicting us to lose this one.

44 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

It’s because he’s a Treetard and always will be. 

His impartiality is nonexistent and his Red Dog bias’s are transparent to us Rams fans. 

He's a ? ? of the highest order and has a DCFC sized chip on his shoulder.

In all truth his opinions count for feck all and his significant lack of professionalism is there for all to see.

IMHO his appearances should become more limited on SKY as it is expected of him to remain impartial in his commentary and his prematch assessments but that seems beyond his abilities.

He is an ******** end of ???

11 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Not particularly, he’s predicted us to have a poo start to the season and he’s been right. Doesn’t make him a red dog, just can see at the moment, we’re not looking good enough to win football matches. Up to the players to actually go out and Tuesday and start the football match properly, unlike every game so far this season. We’ve also actually lost to Ipswich 3 times on the spin 1-0 at home, and haven’t beaten them at home since 2006.  An hardly blame the betting man for predicting us to lose this one.

He’s 99% of the time negative towards DCFC and hence remains a Red Dog twit (??)

9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

He started his career at florist. Makes him a red dog ?

Archived