Nahki Wells - Joined QPR

EraniosSocks

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Harrowram said:

It might strike you as a no brainer as you have no brains but Mr Vydra is going to Burnley for £11 million plus add ons but Mr Wells is remaining on the bench at Burnley one further place down the pecking order!

Christ on a bike. It took you that long to come back with such tripe? I guess that 'Harrow' wasn't your school, but the size of cricket bat they smacked you around the head with as a child to make you the way you are.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

Christ on a bike. It took you that long to come back with such tripe? I guess that 'Harrow' wasn't your school, but the size of cricket bat they smacked you around the head with as a child to make you the way you are.

Isn't it past your bed time?

2 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

Isn't it past your bed time?

Come and tuck me in, read me a story and then give me a nice cuddle and you've got a deal, sweetie.

5 minutes ago, eddie said:

no-one does a smackdown like an Eddie smackdown 

Just now, eddie said:

Come and tuck me in, read me a story and then give me a nice cuddle and you've got a deal, sweetie.

I will let your mum do that! Why do we suddenly want Wells when all he has done over the last 12 months or more is collect splinters in his backside? He wasn't a regular in the promotion winning (after a fortuitous play-off win) Huddersfield side. What has happened to Waghorn ? Twelve hours ago he was signing, as was Bryan and another geezer from Posh?

2 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

I will let your mum do that! Why do we suddenly want Wells when all he has done over the last 12 months or more is collect splinters in his backside? He wasn't a regular in the promotion winning (after a fortuitous play-off win) Huddersfield side. What has happened to Waghorn ? Twelve hours ago he was signing, as was Bryan and another geezer from Posh?

I don’t want to spoil your fun but Eddie is Gods dad. He was certainly around at that time.

12 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

Re my mum - can I borrow a shovel? She's been dead for all of your lifetime and probably a bit more.

Re Wells - the only reason I want him is because you don't. I must apologise - people who know me realise that I don't suffer fools gladly, so unfortunately you've got no chance.

17 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I’ve ducking lost track of what the duck is going on. I don’t know who’s in and who has left. Is there a tracker anywhere?

Whose out is our best player - whose in are a couple of hairy eared beach dwellers last seen taking punters up and down Blackpool beach for £3 a time- ironically there likely sell on value

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Whose out is our best player - whose in are a couple of hairy eared beach dwellers last seen taking punters up and down Blackpool beach for £3 a time- ironically there likely sell on value

You're like a broken record. Vydra a good player but he's gone - get over it.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

So we’re taking him not even part of the vydra deal? This deal doesn’t make sense to me as it stands

Perhaps Waghorn is seen as a possible winger for the season. Waghorn/Zoon/Lawrence and Wilson with Marriott/Wells down the middle? 

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

So we’re taking him not even part of the vydra deal? This deal doesn’t make sense to me as it stands

Yeah I don't get it either. Have I missed something? Has Nahki Wells been sublime in pre-season and scored 2 double-hat tricks in every game, and saved a penalty with his charisma alone...? Don't see why we'd want him...

Archived