v Reading (A) Match Thread

rynny

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never seen so much hype to a game than before kick off,then we turn in a performance like that

All the back 4 is a concern with passes going astray and nothing at all from wilson and nugent

Franks not a fool and he will change this 

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

Hope so because it’s safe to say I’m getting some funny looks

All it needs is a confident outburst of "IMAGINE HOW BAD WE WERE LAST SEASON!" 

1 minute ago, therealhantsram said:

Wilson and Ledley having stinkers. Feel sorry for Keogh... No one in midfield showing for him. 

Missing a Thorne or Mascarell type player. 

FFS they are all off it. But Keogh is complete dog feceas 

Just now, Pottig said:

I wonder what all the wrist slashers will say if we come out second half and slap reading 4-0?

If we come out and win the second half 4-0 I’ll run from lands end to john o groats in a forest full kit ain’t happening unless nugent learns how to hold a bloody ball up ? 

One thing in our favour is that Reading have created very little. Everything they've done has been provided for them by our mistakes, which suggests that if we settle down we'll be quite comfortable. 

3 minutes ago, Pottig said:

I wonder what all the wrist slashers will say if we come out second half and slap reading 4-0?

I'll be happy in one way because that was my prediction league score. But sad in another way because I've slashed my wrists needlessly. Have you got a towel?

1 minute ago, Whoneedshuls said:

If we come out and win the second half 4-0 I’ll run from lands end to john o groats in a forest full kit ain’t happening unless nugent learns how to hold a bloody ball up ? 

I know someone who ran John O'Groats to Land's End last month so step up!

3 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Wilson and Ledley having stinkers. Feel sorry for Keogh... No one in midfield showing for him. 

Missing a Thorne or Mascarell type player. 

Mount and Bryson are drifting so much, it looks like Ledley doesn't know where to be half the time. Wilson's trying things that aren't coming off, same as most of the team.

Not sure how you can shield Keogh from criticism despite gifting them golden chances 2/3 times then criticise others...

45 minutes into the season and people overreacting already. It's almost guaranteed that even the best of teams will have at least a few bad halfs or games during the season. 

Lampard and the staff will still be learning about the players and will make changes accordingly. Plus the team will still be gelling together. 

21 minutes ago, JarodyDCFC said:

Keogh and Davies have been poor on the ball and given it away but it’s no wonder. They’re completely isolated. Full backs are extremely high- reminds me of Germany at the World Cup.

Feel the same way and like Germany if we continue like this, we will be destroyed on the counter attack, only a matter of time

Archived