v Coventry (A) Match Thread

LE_Ram

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expect this will be a fitness based line up - those who have been less involved so far to get 45+ - interesting to see what we do at left back with Lowe having taken a knock Saturday, and Forsyth already injured.

Guess for the fun of it:

Carson (Mitchell 46)

Bogle (Wisdom 75) Keogh (Hanson 75) Davies (Pearce 46) Bird (McDonald 46)

Ledley (Huddlestone 46)

Mount (Butterfield 60), Johnson (Thorne 75)

Jozefzoon (Thomas 60) Jerome (Martin 60) Wilson (Bennett 60)

Lawrence, Bryson, Nugent, Roos to get a rest, Blackman ducked off, the rest presumed injured.

I think the Saints game was pretty much his preferred 11 at this stage and tonight will be the B team where a couple of them will still be able to change his mind.

I know the Saints game was early to be trying to figure out your 11 but it just seemed to make sense that we drop down in opposition quality to Coventry as we field a weaker side. 

I imagine if the likes of Luke Thomas or anyone else that has impressed plays well tonight they may find themselves in strong 11 on Saturday to see how they then cope in a (nearly) real game. 

I imagine Lampard will pick his 11 from the Saints and Wolves games and the rest were elimination games. Everyone has had pretty much a full game after tonight too?

Ugh there's a couple of "Roos in goal, we're ducked" (to paraphrase) comments on the twitter line-up and that poo really annoys me. He's one of our most active players on social media.

So what if he ducked up in a pre-season game.

rooster-wombles.

Just now, WilkoRam said:

maybe some just being rested for Saturdays final friendly. Giving others the chance. Bryson, Flo Jo, Carson. Hopefully just given a break. 

Bryson I can see, Carson is a GK so can afford to miss the game, Flo Jo needs match minutes surely?

Archived