v Coventry (A) Match Thread

LE_Ram

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The line between a little dink chip and firing it into the stands is very fine on a bobbly pitch.

Could see a lot of neat play scuppered by seemingly heavy passes. 

EDIT: Early thoughts, Hanson looks far better in an advanced role than as a defensive player. Far better.

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Mate of mine is at the game, and says Paul Clement is in attendance...eyeing up one of our players?

Not true, he’s there to pick up tips on how to play a forward pass

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Mate of mine is at the game, and says Paul Clement is in attendance...eyeing up one of our players?

Nice to see he's actually bothering to watch the opposition before playing them, these days...

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Is he sat with the wags?

3 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

we should stop letting forsyth teach Lowe how to cross

Bobbly pitch mate. Crossing is what it most effects cos your cutting across the ball. 

Just now, SaintRam said:

Bobbly pitch mate. Crossing is what it most effects cos your cutting across the ball. 

An excuse that is valid perhaps once or twice, not 4 times. Bennett has put in a couple of decent crosses from the same side.

Just now, RamsFan10 said:

An excuse that is valid perhaps once or twice, not 4 times. Bennett has put in a couple of decent crosses from the same side.

When running towards the goal. All of Lowe's crosses have been while running towards the touchline. Also only 2 have been very poor.

The excuse is valid all game. The conditions aren't going to change. 

He's crossed very well in every game with a good pitch, so I don't think his crossing ability is really in question.

Archived