v Coventry (A) Match Thread

LE_Ram

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

If Clement is there to scout for our match he must've been gutted to see the line up, maybe there to watch a player?

Perhaps he's learnt the error of his ways and has begun scouting his opponents?

Surely if he was serious about someone we'd have liaised and put the target in the lineup? Or am I giving the club too much credit? We have demonstrated a special talent when it comes to our inability to move on unwanted squad members. I did hear Clement wanted Blackman so am disappointed not to see NB playing. But Clement should know enough about him to decide on that without one more 45 minutes spell in a pre-season friendly.

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

When running towards the goal. All of Lowe's crosses have been while running towards the touchline. Also only 2 have been very poor.

The excuse is valid all game. The conditions aren't going to change. 

He's crossed very well in every game with a good pitch, so I don't think his crossing ability is really in question.

The goal and the touchline are in the same direction...

As if by magic, there's Wisdom showing how its done. 

Just now, David said:

He put enough power on it to head it back to Derby

For all of his faults - Johnson's our best player in the air. 

Just now, RamsFan10 said:

The goal and the touchline are in the same direction...

As if by magic, there's Wisdom showing how its done. 

No. Perhaps a better way to explain it is that Bennett's crosses were while moving *along* the touchline. 
The moment of impact is longer, so its less effected.

Great cross from Wisdom though, agreed. He's not in that position enough! 

Just now, mozza said:

Frank's ready to come on.. 

1532546017218-750630778.jpg

Right Mozza, you need to get the lads and lasses there chanting something about Marriott to the tune of swing low sweet chariot because we really don't need another generic super Jackie Marriott, there's only one Jack Marriott or Jack Marriott is a Ram he hates Forest chant. Get to work Mozza! 

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Perhaps he's learnt the error of his ways and has begun scouting his opponents?

Surely if he was serious about someone we'd have liaised and put the target in the lineup? Or am I giving the club too much credit? We have demonstrated a special talent when it comes to our inability to move on unwanted squad members. I did hear Clement wanted Blackman so am disappointed not to see NB playing. But Clement should know enough about him to decide on that without one more 45 minutes spell in a pre-season friendly.

Maybe Hanson? He played 2 days ago for the U23s and starting again tonight, maybe a loan as part of the Evans deal? Who knows?!

Archived