Mason Mount - Signed on a season long loan

Cam the Ram

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Should be noted that Lampard is his all time favourite player, and who he's said in multiple interviews he's trying to emulate.

*SEEMS* to me to be a no brainer to get coached by the man you're trying to emulate, regardless of the league. But that's just my cold logic talking.

Logically yes but these are footballers we are talking about, where logic often doesn’t apply. The best story I remember is how Isco when at Malaga was wanted by both Real Madrid and Barcelona. He said it was his dream to play at Barcelona and alongside with his all time favourite player, Messi. Isco was a big Messi fanboy and his dog was even named Messi. What does the numpty do? He joined Real Madrid instead.

And then you have situations like this

http://www.beinsports.com/us/soccer/news/isco-insists-his-dog-messi-is-a-real-madrid-f/347795

Footballers eh.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Percy confirms our interest - so it’s real

can we afford him on loan - maybe 

will Chelsea think the championship is right for him? - it should be a competitive step up from the Dutch league

would he want to play for Derby? - well actually he may well want to especially frank lampards Derby county 

chelsea can’t lose with this actually and it would be intresting for us to watch it 

mount and Elsnick both had seasons last year playing in big boys football and could well accept the opportunity 

Never heard of him, as I imagine most Rams fans haven’t.....obviously apart from all those who now seem to claim they know all of the Chelsea youth team & loanees!!! Oh and they’re all amazing. ?

14 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Never heard of him, as I imagine most Rams fans haven’t.....obviously apart from all those who now seem to claim they know all of the Chelsea youth team & loanees!!! Oh and they’re all amazing. ?

Someone please list all  Chelsea Youth players still available. 

2 hours ago, TexasRam said:

Go look at the suggestion thread. People have been suggesting him for months, even before Frank came here. He’s class and would be great in our Midfield.

Archived