Derby, Now, Always (Memberships)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ST Holders (Always)
Away Ticket Priority (P2)

Membership Holders (Now)
Home & Away Ticket Priority (P3)

Might be a daft question that I wished I never asked, but what does P2 and P3 stand for?

3 minutes ago, David said:

ST Holders (Always)

Membership Holders (Now)

Might be a daft question that I wished I never asked, but what does P2 and P3 stand for?

No idea. Doesn't explain that.

Priority 2/3, maybe? That logic follows for Home members, but not Away - as it says further down:

Rams On Tour – Away Members – Season Ticket Holders (who have attended a certain amount of games) – Remaining Season Ticket Holders – Home Members – General Sale

37 minutes ago, David said:

ST Holders (Always)

Membership Holders (Now)

I wondered that too. Had a look but couldn't find anything to explain it (then after about 15 seconds lost interest and moved on).

1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

So who is P1 then if STH are incorrectly listed as P2 and Away Members P3?

And what is Rams on Tour? That’s listed completely seperatelt in the order of priority for away games to away members. 

Eligible to upgrade to Rams on Tour*.

*More details below.

Except there isn't, because we can't even do the simplest of tasks correctly.

4 hours ago, Spanish said:

some times the comms with fans is very poo

there doesn't seem anything other than fantastic or terrible.  Probably he only area where I am critical of the club nobody sense checks the announcements.

But at least the announcement is "value led" and "supporter centric". 

1 hour ago, JoetheRam said:

Is it possible to be an away member without a ST and what level priority would you be for away tickets?

Seems to suggest if you get "Now" it would be £39, but you'd be P3, whereas if you get "Always", you'd be P3.

I'm fairly sure you can be an away member without a ST, but you have to buy a home membership too!

It's basically a load of balls announcement, without a single brain cell behind it.

Yet again.

To answer your question properly, buy both memberships and you'll be first in the queue.

Archived