Derby, Now, Always (Memberships)

1 hour ago, philmycock said:

Marketing guff.

Simple question... how much extra will it cost me to be able to guarantee me a Forest away ticket (as a ST holder)?

39 quid.

Or whatever an away membership costs.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have they got the work experience kids writing these statements again? This is shocking. I've had to read it three times to understand it...

Anyway the ever popular DNA - Derby Now Always is a shocker of a slogan. Not catchy or witty or anything. It's not popular and never has been. 

P2/P3 - seriously does anyone sensor check his crap that goes out. It can't be priority because further down below they say away memberships get priority (which we know from previous years is the case) but it says P3 against it.

Always - such a none clever name to call a type of membership. Anyway, basically season ticket holders LOL.

Come on derby, you can do better promotions and statements than this. I don't even mind away memberships - creates £100k revenue for the club but just call it what it is...Away membership!

12 minutes ago, JG400 said:

Wish I had never read it , I feel like I am missing out on something but no idea what 

and what the hell is this paying for !

Always – Season Ticket Holders - £179 - £810*

That’s just a season ticket, prices start at £179 and go right up to £810

On 07/07/2018 at 06:11, eve1112 said:

Anybody know when the new season tickets are being sent out Only 35 more sleeps ? till first home game.   COYR

My dad and I bought ours at the ground yesterday and were told we’d get them in the post two weeks before the start of the season.

Archived